We are a going-to-be newly wed that is planning for a honeymoon trip during December 2012. We will be in London for a couple of days and intend to experience the English countryside for 2-3 nights.
I have read about Lake District, Kaswick, Cotswolds and Dartmoor and was wondering if there is a more suitable place nearer to London that we could still have similar experience. Our only means of transport would probably be the train and hopefully the recommended place to visit would be well connected.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아비아카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 리스보아사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드스타사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 라이브룰렛사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 해외카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 First time in London
- 20 France, UK and Ireland
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 24 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 25 Ischia
Suggestions needed for a winter vacation to English countryside