my wife and i are finally getting time off and are planning a honeymoon in france. we thought we'd start with a day in paris and then just spend the rest of our time in provence - we've heard really nice things about it and it sounds perfect for what we want - good food, wine, culture, natural beauty, beach (if possible) - we want to just relax, walk around, spend time without too much of a bustle/rush to do anything.
we are looking at casually driving around and looking up b&b's along the way and stopping and starting where we feel like.
can you please help me with some suggestions on :
1) from paris, where do i go in provence? should we fly, take a train?
2) in provence, what are some recommended towns/villages that are romantic yet exciting for fun activities by day?
thank you so much in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Best Neck Pillow
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 road trip through scotland
- 20 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 21 Wales
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Tieks for travel
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?