my wife and i are finally getting time off and are planning a honeymoon in france. we thought we'd start with a day in paris and then just spend the rest of our time in provence - we've heard really nice things about it and it sounds perfect for what we want - good food, wine, culture, natural beauty, beach (if possible) - we want to just relax, walk around, spend time without too much of a bustle/rush to do anything.
we are looking at casually driving around and looking up b&b's along the way and stopping and starting where we feel like.
can you please help me with some suggestions on :
1) from paris, where do i go in provence? should we fly, take a train?
2) in provence, what are some recommended towns/villages that are romantic yet exciting for fun activities by day?
thank you so much in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 2 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 3 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 4 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 5 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 8 days in Vienna in December
- 10 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 11 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 12 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 13 Car rental leaving Rome
- 14 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 15 Christmas Market and Parking
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 18 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 19 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 20 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 25 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?