my wife and i are finally getting time off and are planning a honeymoon in france. we thought we'd start with a day in paris and then just spend the rest of our time in provence - we've heard really nice things about it and it sounds perfect for what we want - good food, wine, culture, natural beauty, beach (if possible) - we want to just relax, walk around, spend time without too much of a bustle/rush to do anything.
we are looking at casually driving around and looking up b&b's along the way and stopping and starting where we feel like.
can you please help me with some suggestions on :
1) from paris, where do i go in provence? should we fly, take a train?
2) in provence, what are some recommended towns/villages that are romantic yet exciting for fun activities by day?
thank you so much in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 5 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 6 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 7 K-Day
- 8 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 9 Spain in December
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 12 Lay over time
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 20 Flat in London
- 21 Help required with Itinerary
- 22 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?