Going to be based in Paris for a few months for a job with working with musicians at their concerts. I will be traveling around Euorpe for shows but Paris will be my base. For payments most of my fee is wired but I also receive some money in cash. I don't like to carry much cash and was wondering how I can deposit the cash in a bank account there. I use my ATM to cover my minimal expenses and setting up an account at a French bank might be difficult since I am only a tourist. Any suggestions, my US bank Chase doesn't have a branch in Paris and it doesn't seem like Citi or BA do either. None of this is undeclared money, it's all documented and taxed. But how and where to keep the cash until I return home is the question. Thank you for your help.
Suggestions for US bank in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 7 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 8 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 9 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Sicily 10 days
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 25 London for Christmas