Going to be based in Paris for a few months for a job with working with musicians at their concerts. I will be traveling around Euorpe for shows but Paris will be my base. For payments most of my fee is wired but I also receive some money in cash. I don't like to carry much cash and was wondering how I can deposit the cash in a bank account there. I use my ATM to cover my minimal expenses and setting up an account at a French bank might be difficult since I am only a tourist. Any suggestions, my US bank Chase doesn't have a branch in Paris and it doesn't seem like Citi or BA do either. None of this is undeclared money, it's all documented and taxed. But how and where to keep the cash until I return home is the question. Thank you for your help.
Suggestions for US bank in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 3 Golfing in Ireland
- 4 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 7 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 12 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 13 Santorini
- 14 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Foie gras, redux
- 17 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 21 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 22 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 23 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?