Going to be based in Paris for a few months for a job with working with musicians at their concerts. I will be traveling around Euorpe for shows but Paris will be my base. For payments most of my fee is wired but I also receive some money in cash. I don't like to carry much cash and was wondering how I can deposit the cash in a bank account there. I use my ATM to cover my minimal expenses and setting up an account at a French bank might be difficult since I am only a tourist. Any suggestions, my US bank Chase doesn't have a branch in Paris and it doesn't seem like Citi or BA do either. None of this is undeclared money, it's all documented and taxed. But how and where to keep the cash until I return home is the question. Thank you for your help.
Suggestions for US bank in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 17 French Basque region
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving