Going to be based in Paris for a few months for a job with working with musicians at their concerts. I will be traveling around Euorpe for shows but Paris will be my base. For payments most of my fee is wired but I also receive some money in cash. I don't like to carry much cash and was wondering how I can deposit the cash in a bank account there. I use my ATM to cover my minimal expenses and setting up an account at a French bank might be difficult since I am only a tourist. Any suggestions, my US bank Chase doesn't have a branch in Paris and it doesn't seem like Citi or BA do either. None of this is undeclared money, it's all documented and taxed. But how and where to keep the cash until I return home is the question. Thank you for your help.
Suggestions for US bank in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Munich
- 2 cooking classes
- 3 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 4 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 5 London tube
- 6 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 7 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 8 Zurich, Switzerland
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 one last portugal car rental question
- 16 Venice
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 23 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 24 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 25 Hotel in Venice