Me and my wife will be based out of Stuttgart from 18th October to 18th November.
We plan to travel to as many places as possible during the weekends and also take any one week fully off and travel around. Both of us have Schengen visas and so would like to travel to other nearby EU countries as well.
Please note that this will be our first time in Europe and so we want to cover most of the usual places. Need your help and suggestions for planning this out considering the following factors:
1. Both are 28 year old adults with Schengen visas
2. Like to travel in budget/economy throughout. Open to stays in good youth hostels
3. Will travel only during weekends but taking one week completely off for travelling apart from weekends
4. Please keep in mind the cold weather when you suggest places to visit
We were thinking of visiting Italy/Spain or a bit of both during our week off.
Please suggest a good itinerary based on the above factors along with cheap travel and stay options.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
Suggestions for trips in and around Stuttgart and neighboring EU countries