Me and my wife will be based out of Stuttgart from 18th October to 18th November.
We plan to travel to as many places as possible during the weekends and also take any one week fully off and travel around. Both of us have Schengen visas and so would like to travel to other nearby EU countries as well.
Please note that this will be our first time in Europe and so we want to cover most of the usual places. Need your help and suggestions for planning this out considering the following factors:
1. Both are 28 year old adults with Schengen visas
2. Like to travel in budget/economy throughout. Open to stays in good youth hostels
3. Will travel only during weekends but taking one week completely off for travelling apart from weekends
4. Please keep in mind the cold weather when you suggest places to visit
We were thinking of visiting Italy/Spain or a bit of both during our week off.
Please suggest a good itinerary based on the above factors along with cheap travel and stay options.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 4 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 5 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 9 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 10 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 11 Barcelona - places to stay
- 12 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 13 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 14 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 15 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 16 Christmas Markets 2017
- 17 Language to use in Belgium
- 18 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 19 Istanbul at Easter
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 Palermo Apartment
- 22 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
Suggestions for trips in and around Stuttgart and neighboring EU countries