I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. I've never been to this part of France and haven't yet researched highlights of the region, but thought I'd start here for advice from more seasoned travelers. Since it's so close to the border I do plan to rent a car so I can drive in to Italy. I'll have about 5 days there. Thanks for any recommendations.
Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 4 Netherlands Delta Works
- 5 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 6 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 11 Southern Italy without a Car
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 17 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 18 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 Where to stay in the french riviera?