I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. I've never been to this part of France and haven't yet researched highlights of the region, but thought I'd start here for advice from more seasoned travelers. Since it's so close to the border I do plan to rent a car so I can drive in to Italy. I'll have about 5 days there. Thanks for any recommendations.
Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best beach town in Italy?
- 2 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 8 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 23 Italy in October 2015
- 24 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria