I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. I've never been to this part of France and haven't yet researched highlights of the region, but thought I'd start here for advice from more seasoned travelers. Since it's so close to the border I do plan to rent a car so I can drive in to Italy. I'll have about 5 days there. Thanks for any recommendations.
Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Bodrum to instanbul
- 3 Two Days in Prague
- 4 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 5 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 10 Viator.com in Turkey
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Scottish Passport
- 13 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 Air France strike
- 16 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 17 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 18 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 19 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 20 Voltage in UK and France
- 21 Eleanor's Pages
- 22 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 23 Europe in winter
- 24 Barcelona free tours??
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals