My family and I are flying into and out of Zadar. We would like to go to Dubrovnik with stops along the way. We will have a car and have 5 days and 4 nights for the round trip. Any suggestions for a possible schedule and lodgings would be greatly appreciated - thank you.
Suggestions for trip from Zadar to Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 10 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 13 20 days in Germany
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 France, Italy and Greec
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Rome---August and September
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Help With Vienna
- 21 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 22 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 23 South of France November Trip Report
- 24 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 25 Olive oil disaster in 2014