My friend and I are going to Cinque Terre in early October. We fly in to Pisa, and have 5 nights. Nights 2,3 and 4 we are in Cinque Terre (Manarola) and that accommodation is already booked. However the hotel in CT does not have availability for nights 1 or 5, so we need an idea on where to stay for those nights.
This is a special birthday celebration, and we'll be doing a lot of walking and sightseeing in CT, so what we are looking for for nights 1 and 5 is really somewhere special to stay and relax. It could be a fancy hotel with a spa, a farmhouse with a lovely restaurant, a castle etc. We'll only be there for 1 night.
We will be travelling by train, so ideally looking for somewhere that is within a taxi ride from a train station.
Thanks a million in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline MSN Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 MSN ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 3 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 quickest way to Prague
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 16 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 17 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 22 Avoid Europcar!
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 25 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
Suggestions for special place to stay between Pisa and Cinque Terre