My friend and I are going to Cinque Terre in early October. We fly in to Pisa, and have 5 nights. Nights 2,3 and 4 we are in Cinque Terre (Manarola) and that accommodation is already booked. However the hotel in CT does not have availability for nights 1 or 5, so we need an idea on where to stay for those nights.
This is a special birthday celebration, and we'll be doing a lot of walking and sightseeing in CT, so what we are looking for for nights 1 and 5 is really somewhere special to stay and relax. It could be a fancy hotel with a spa, a farmhouse with a lovely restaurant, a castle etc. We'll only be there for 1 night.
We will be travelling by train, so ideally looking for somewhere that is within a taxi ride from a train station.
Thanks a million in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 Valencia Spain
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 7 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 11 Iceland in January/February
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 Driving in Italy
- 14 Paris in August
- 15 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 16 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 17 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 Rome Water Shortage
- 20 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 21 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 22 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 25 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
Suggestions for special place to stay between Pisa and Cinque Terre