My friend and I are going to Cinque Terre in early October. We fly in to Pisa, and have 5 nights. Nights 2,3 and 4 we are in Cinque Terre (Manarola) and that accommodation is already booked. However the hotel in CT does not have availability for nights 1 or 5, so we need an idea on where to stay for those nights.
This is a special birthday celebration, and we'll be doing a lot of walking and sightseeing in CT, so what we are looking for for nights 1 and 5 is really somewhere special to stay and relax. It could be a fancy hotel with a spa, a farmhouse with a lovely restaurant, a castle etc. We'll only be there for 1 night.
We will be travelling by train, so ideally looking for somewhere that is within a taxi ride from a train station.
Thanks a million in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 5 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Scenic Driving Routes
- 8 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 14 nights in Europe
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 17 Oxford 24 hours
- 18 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Ireland & Scotland
- 22 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 25 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
Suggestions for special place to stay between Pisa and Cinque Terre