My friend and I are going to Cinque Terre in early October. We fly in to Pisa, and have 5 nights. Nights 2,3 and 4 we are in Cinque Terre (Manarola) and that accommodation is already booked. However the hotel in CT does not have availability for nights 1 or 5, so we need an idea on where to stay for those nights.
This is a special birthday celebration, and we'll be doing a lot of walking and sightseeing in CT, so what we are looking for for nights 1 and 5 is really somewhere special to stay and relax. It could be a fancy hotel with a spa, a farmhouse with a lovely restaurant, a castle etc. We'll only be there for 1 night.
We will be travelling by train, so ideally looking for somewhere that is within a taxi ride from a train station.
Thanks a million in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 2 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 3 Two days in Rome
- 4 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 5 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 PARIS
- 8 One free day in Barcelona
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 11 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 12 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 13 Spain: train/rental car help
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Germany or Sweden
- 16 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 17 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 23 Sicily help
- 24 Athens Help
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
Suggestions for special place to stay between Pisa and Cinque Terre