My friend and I are going to Cinque Terre in early October. We fly in to Pisa, and have 5 nights. Nights 2,3 and 4 we are in Cinque Terre (Manarola) and that accommodation is already booked. However the hotel in CT does not have availability for nights 1 or 5, so we need an idea on where to stay for those nights.
This is a special birthday celebration, and we'll be doing a lot of walking and sightseeing in CT, so what we are looking for for nights 1 and 5 is really somewhere special to stay and relax. It could be a fancy hotel with a spa, a farmhouse with a lovely restaurant, a castle etc. We'll only be there for 1 night.
We will be travelling by train, so ideally looking for somewhere that is within a taxi ride from a train station.
Thanks a million in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 2 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 3 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 Where to go in March??
- 6 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 7 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 8 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 9 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 10 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 11 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 12 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 13 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 14 please revew provence agenda
- 15 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 16 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 17 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 18 Age limitation for car rental
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 21 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 22 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 23 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 24 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
Suggestions for special place to stay between Pisa and Cinque Terre