My friend and I are going to Cinque Terre in early October. We fly in to Pisa, and have 5 nights. Nights 2,3 and 4 we are in Cinque Terre (Manarola) and that accommodation is already booked. However the hotel in CT does not have availability for nights 1 or 5, so we need an idea on where to stay for those nights.
This is a special birthday celebration, and we'll be doing a lot of walking and sightseeing in CT, so what we are looking for for nights 1 and 5 is really somewhere special to stay and relax. It could be a fancy hotel with a spa, a farmhouse with a lovely restaurant, a castle etc. We'll only be there for 1 night.
We will be travelling by train, so ideally looking for somewhere that is within a taxi ride from a train station.
Thanks a million in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 2 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 help with Italy itinerary
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 7 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 10 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 15 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 22 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 23 Capri in July
- 24 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 25 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
Suggestions for special place to stay between Pisa and Cinque Terre