My friend and I are going to Cinque Terre in early October. We fly in to Pisa, and have 5 nights. Nights 2,3 and 4 we are in Cinque Terre (Manarola) and that accommodation is already booked. However the hotel in CT does not have availability for nights 1 or 5, so we need an idea on where to stay for those nights.
This is a special birthday celebration, and we'll be doing a lot of walking and sightseeing in CT, so what we are looking for for nights 1 and 5 is really somewhere special to stay and relax. It could be a fancy hotel with a spa, a farmhouse with a lovely restaurant, a castle etc. We'll only be there for 1 night.
We will be travelling by train, so ideally looking for somewhere that is within a taxi ride from a train station.
Thanks a million in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 26 days in Italy
- 2 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 3 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 4 Family holidays in Italy
- 5 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 6 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 7 5 Days in Dublin
- 8 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 9 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 10 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 11 tablet
- 12 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 13 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 14 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 15 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 18 Prague old town
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Car rental between countries
- 24 Holland Itinerary
- 25 Train Ticket Help
Suggestions for special place to stay between Pisa and Cinque Terre