We made a last minute decision to try to take a first time trip to Italy at the end of June/beginning of July - my husband, myself and our soon-to-be 18 yr old son. We want to go to Rome, Florence and Venice, stay in hotels in the city where we can walk out at night and go to restaurants and some fun street life, We are thinking a tour group might be the best for our first trip to Italy. Any suggestions on good tour companies that folks have successfully used in the past, when they traveled with a teenager and not super active parents (i.e. can walk but not 10 mile hikes) would be appreciated. We did a some checking on the Internet but there is so much info it's hard to sort through it all so we thought we'd ask for experienced travelers advice/thoughts. Thanks!
Suggestions for Rome, Florence, Venice group tour end of June???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 2 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 5 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 6 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 10 Luggage sizing
- 11 Moving to Belfast
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 14 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 15 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 22 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 25 handel's messiah, new year's, paris