We made a last minute decision to try to take a first time trip to Italy at the end of June/beginning of July - my husband, myself and our soon-to-be 18 yr old son. We want to go to Rome, Florence and Venice, stay in hotels in the city where we can walk out at night and go to restaurants and some fun street life, We are thinking a tour group might be the best for our first trip to Italy. Any suggestions on good tour companies that folks have successfully used in the past, when they traveled with a teenager and not super active parents (i.e. can walk but not 10 mile hikes) would be appreciated. We did a some checking on the Internet but there is so much info it's hard to sort through it all so we thought we'd ask for experienced travelers advice/thoughts. Thanks!
Suggestions for Rome, Florence, Venice group tour end of June???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 4 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Train travel in Europe
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Itinerary Questions
- 11 Place to propose
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Lake como
- 20 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 21 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 22 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 24 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 25 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck