We made a last minute decision to try to take a first time trip to Italy at the end of June/beginning of July - my husband, myself and our soon-to-be 18 yr old son. We want to go to Rome, Florence and Venice, stay in hotels in the city where we can walk out at night and go to restaurants and some fun street life, We are thinking a tour group might be the best for our first trip to Italy. Any suggestions on good tour companies that folks have successfully used in the past, when they traveled with a teenager and not super active parents (i.e. can walk but not 10 mile hikes) would be appreciated. We did a some checking on the Internet but there is so much info it's hard to sort through it all so we thought we'd ask for experienced travelers advice/thoughts. Thanks!
Suggestions for Rome, Florence, Venice group tour end of June???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Travel with Teens
- 5 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 6 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 7 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 8 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 11 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 12 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 19 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?