My girlfriend and I are having trouble deciding on where to take our vacation in late May so I figured I would see if any of you fine people happened to have some recommendations. As stated in the topic title, we're looking for some place near a large body of water where sights and activities are perhaps an option but not the focus of the trip. And we always enjoy taking in the local culture, especially if it's the form of new and interesting food and drink. I suppose I would classify our budget as being moderate.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acropolis Athens
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 5 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 6 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Versailles
- 12 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 driving from prague to salzburg
- 15 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 18 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS