My girlfriend and I are having trouble deciding on where to take our vacation in late May so I figured I would see if any of you fine people happened to have some recommendations. As stated in the topic title, we're looking for some place near a large body of water where sights and activities are perhaps an option but not the focus of the trip. And we always enjoy taking in the local culture, especially if it's the form of new and interesting food and drink. I suppose I would classify our budget as being moderate.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙썬카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆세븐럭카지노
- 2 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라도박
- 3 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼클락바카라
- 4 뉴베가스카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆세븐카지노
- 5 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 6 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 7 Best of Norway
- 8 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 9 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 10 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 11 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 16 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 17 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 20 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?
- 23 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 24 Prague End of May
- 25 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please