My girlfriend and I are having trouble deciding on where to take our vacation in late May so I figured I would see if any of you fine people happened to have some recommendations. As stated in the topic title, we're looking for some place near a large body of water where sights and activities are perhaps an option but not the focus of the trip. And we always enjoy taking in the local culture, especially if it's the form of new and interesting food and drink. I suppose I would classify our budget as being moderate.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 2 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 quickest way to Prague
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 16 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 21 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 22 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 23 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please