We are a couple in our early 30's living in New York and its our first trip to Amsterdam. We are planning this trip in mid August. (24 to 27). We are arriving Amsterdam on 24 August in the morning ( after an overnight train from Zurich).
We will be in Amsterdam on 24, 25,26 and have a flight back on 27th morning. We have booked a house boat for 3 nights. We will be there for the weekend and I was looking for the best places to go in the day and the clubs for the night life.
Can you please let us know some places and areas where we have the best cafes, night clubs and any other happening places. Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 2 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 3 Two for One Days OUt
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece
- 9 Tour of Northern Italy
- 10 Italy for Christmas Week
- 11 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 12 restaurants in Marais district
- 13 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 14 Shoes in Scotland
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 22 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 23 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 24 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 25 France & Italy, May or June