We are a couple in our early 30's living in New York and its our first trip to Amsterdam. We are planning this trip in mid August. (24 to 27). We are arriving Amsterdam on 24 August in the morning ( after an overnight train from Zurich).
We will be in Amsterdam on 24, 25,26 and have a flight back on 27th morning. We have booked a house boat for 3 nights. We will be there for the weekend and I was looking for the best places to go in the day and the clubs for the night life.
Can you please let us know some places and areas where we have the best cafes, night clubs and any other happening places. Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Italy in a week
- 9 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 12 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Germany-Car or Train
- 17 Night Bus?
- 18 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Andalucia Spain
- 21 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 23 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 24 Short time in Vienna
- 25 Jewish Vienna