We are a couple in our early 30's living in New York and its our first trip to Amsterdam. We are planning this trip in mid August. (24 to 27). We are arriving Amsterdam on 24 August in the morning ( after an overnight train from Zurich).
We will be in Amsterdam on 24, 25,26 and have a flight back on 27th morning. We have booked a house boat for 3 nights. We will be there for the weekend and I was looking for the best places to go in the day and the clubs for the night life.
Can you please let us know some places and areas where we have the best cafes, night clubs and any other happening places. Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 3 Which area to stay in London
- 4 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 7 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 8 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 9 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 21 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Lisbon - a few tips
- 24 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 25 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria