We are a couple in our early 30's living in New York and its our first trip to Amsterdam. We are planning this trip in mid August. (24 to 27). We are arriving Amsterdam on 24 August in the morning ( after an overnight train from Zurich).
We will be in Amsterdam on 24, 25,26 and have a flight back on 27th morning. We have booked a house boat for 3 nights. We will be there for the weekend and I was looking for the best places to go in the day and the clubs for the night life.
Can you please let us know some places and areas where we have the best cafes, night clubs and any other happening places. Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Bremerhaven and environs
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris