We are a couple in our early 30's living in New York and its our first trip to Amsterdam. We are planning this trip in mid August. (24 to 27). We are arriving Amsterdam on 24 August in the morning ( after an overnight train from Zurich).
We will be in Amsterdam on 24, 25,26 and have a flight back on 27th morning. We have booked a house boat for 3 nights. We will be there for the weekend and I was looking for the best places to go in the day and the clubs for the night life.
Can you please let us know some places and areas where we have the best cafes, night clubs and any other happening places. Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Canal du Midi
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 4 Day in Madrid
- 5 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Barcelona and...
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 charming cities in Spain
- 9 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 12 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 13 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 14 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 15 Spain during Holy Week
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 19 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 20 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 23 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 24 Paris catacombs question
- 25 Octoberfest in Munich How it Works