We are planning to
1. Leave NYC friday night July 13 - Get in at Shannon Saturday morning.
2. What is there to see around Shannon Saturday and Sunday, July 14 and 15?
3. On Monday the wedding festivities start. One of the tours we will do together is The Cliffs of Moher, The Burren.
4. We will stay in the Dromoland Castle until Thursday morning July 19.
5. Then we are planning to drive to Dublin. What should we see between Shannon and Dublin (If we want to arrive in Dublin on Thursday Night)?
6. We will be in Dublin Friday and Saturday, what should we do there (Day and Night)? Attractions, Restaurants, Nightlife, etc.
7. We are leaving Dublin Sunday, July 22, morning or afternoon back to NYC.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 3 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 8 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 9 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 11 Travelling with Vueling?
- 12 Night Bus?
- 13 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 14 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 20 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 21 seat reservations
- 22 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 23 Italy in a week
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
We are planning to