My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Prem Train Fares
- 2 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 3 venice to lucca by car
- 4 London-Paris solo trip
- 5 Northern Spain
- 6 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 7 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 8 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 9 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 10 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 11 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 12 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 13 To Hampton Court Palace
- 14 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 15 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 16 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 17 Dublin to Dingle?
- 18 Need advice on transportation
- 19 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 20 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 21 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 22 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 23 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 24 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 25 Algarve from Faro Airport