My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 pick pockets in Rome
- 2 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 3 MXP to Florence
- 4 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 5 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 6 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 7 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 8 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 9 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 10 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 11 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 12 Is Capri worth going to?
- 13 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 14 Paris in April
- 15 Which City with Paris
- 16 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 17 Paris transport
- 18 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 19 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 20 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 21 Calling all Europe traveling EXPERTS please!
- 22 Educate me about Munich
- 23 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 24 London Boutique Hotel
- 25 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan