My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Suggestions for Itinerary in Vernazza?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving