My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Suggestions for Itinerary in Vernazza?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escargot
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 4 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 7 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 8 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 9 Interested In Coach Passes
- 10 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 13 Alterations to night trains routes
- 14 first family trip to Switzerland
- 15 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 16 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 19 Pisa or Siena?
- 20 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 21 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 24 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 25 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between