My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Next Europe Trip
- 2 Getting Around Toledo
- 3 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 4 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 5 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 6 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 7 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 8 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 9 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 10 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 11 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 12 The Barceloneta Experiment
- 13 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 14 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 15 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 16 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 17 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 18 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 19 four old ladies in spain
- 20 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 21 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 22 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 23 Check out this amazing hotel just off the coast of Galway
- 24 Air France new business flat bed seats in fall, old seats in summer?
- 25 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl