My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 2 Macedonia, Greece
- 3 Berlin to Barcelona
- 4 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 5 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 6 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 7 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 8 Rhine River
- 9 Rome For 2 days
- 10 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 11 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 12 Norwway trip report
- 13 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 14 Camino Redux
- 15 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 16 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 17 Best way to see Croatia?
- 18 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 19 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 20 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 21 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 22 Switzerland in April
- 23 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 24 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 25 Montpellier to Arles