My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Private transportation
- 5 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 11 Global Travel Warning...
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 18 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 A week in Burgundy
- 22 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 23 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 Scenic drives in Tuscany