My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Suggestions for Itinerary in Vernazza?
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Barcelona Transfers
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 12 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 13 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 14 Ireland in a week
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 2 Week European Itinerary
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?