My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 2 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 3 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Scenic Driving Routes
- 11 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 14 nights in Europe
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Oxford 24 hours
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?