My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Suggestions for Itinerary in Vernazza?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 2 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 3 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 4 Sea side in Italy
- 5 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 6 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 9 European Backpacking
- 10 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 11 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 12 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 13 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 14 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 15 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 16 Spain in 17 days
- 17 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 18 Booking Engines You trust?
- 19 Spain in 17 days
- 20 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 21 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 22 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 23 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 24 Insight on budgeting
- 25 Our first trip to Europe