My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 3 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 4 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 5 Our European adventures
- 6 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 7 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 1 day trip from Nice
- 10 Norway holiday locations
- 11 Norway holiday locations
- 12 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 13 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 14 Help with itinerary
- 15 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 16 Planning Advice!
- 17 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 20 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 21 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 24 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 25 20 free days of Europe