My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 2 Visiting Zurich
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 5 Andalucia Spain
- 6 Germany-Car or Train
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 12 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 13 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 14 Whistle stop family road trip
- 15 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 16 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 17 Scotland itinerary advice
- 18 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 Porto in January
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 23 Rome Water Shortage
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?