My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hostel Advice
- 2 Munich, Germany
- 3 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 4 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 7 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 14 Planning Europe itinerary
- 15 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 16 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 17 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 18 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 19 Path of the gods.
- 20 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 21 Sicily in 4 days
- 22 Cordoba or Granada?
- 23 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March