My husband and I have three nights planned in Vernazza at the tail end of our vacation this May. I have the other parts of our trip thoroughly planned but nothing for the CT. I thought we could just explore the towns, do some hiking and enjoy the local food and wine. Any suggestions for tours or places not to miss? Otherwise, we may just wing it. I really appreciate your input! Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 3 Barcelona Itinerary
- 4 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 5 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 6 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 7 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 8 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 9 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 10 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 11 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 12 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 13 Barcelona sites: attire
- 14 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 15 What train pass for Paris?
- 16 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 17 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 18 short trip klon to koblenz
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 21 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 22 Paris Visite pass
- 23 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 24 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 25 Cinque Terre