I'm looking for suggestions for a safe way to carry money/passport/credit cards. As I reviewed earlier threads, most suggested a money belt. But as a female, I often wear dresses.
Suggestions for how to most safely carry money in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Back home problems with sim card
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 How do you find French food?
- 9 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 GPS in Tuscany
- 13 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 italy
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 22 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets