I am planning for a trip to Greece for my honeymoon in the month of May. I will be reaching Athens on 10th May and would leave on the 22nd May.
My plan is as follows:
1 Night - Athens
2 Nights - Mykonos
4 Nights - Naxos
3 Nights - Santorini
2 Night - Athens .
Is the plan ok ? Should i do Santorini first and reverse the order or should i keep it for the last ? Should i spend 4 nights in Naxos or 4 Nights in Santorini ??
PLease help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SECURITY : Norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 norton 24*7
- 2 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 3 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 9 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 rent muscle car in Norway
- 12 Athens tour guide advice
- 13 London and Normandy
- 14 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 15 mystras or nemea
- 16 Venice gondola ride
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 23 How do I private message a person?
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Burgundy and Lyon