I am planning for a trip to Greece for my honeymoon in the month of May. I will be reaching Athens on 10th May and would leave on the 22nd May.
My plan is as follows:
1 Night - Athens
2 Nights - Mykonos
4 Nights - Naxos
3 Nights - Santorini
2 Night - Athens .
Is the plan ok ? Should i do Santorini first and reverse the order or should i keep it for the last ? Should i spend 4 nights in Naxos or 4 Nights in Santorini ??
PLease help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening of song and dance
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 buyhighqualitycounterfeitmoneyforsaleusd.weebly.com/
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 8 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 13 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 14 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Where to from Verona
- 19 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 Train passes
- 23 RENFE error message during payment
- 24 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 25 Munich-6 days in September