I am planning for a trip to Greece for my honeymoon in the month of May. I will be reaching Athens on 10th May and would leave on the 22nd May.
My plan is as follows:
1 Night - Athens
2 Nights - Mykonos
4 Nights - Naxos
3 Nights - Santorini
2 Night - Athens .
Is the plan ok ? Should i do Santorini first and reverse the order or should i keep it for the last ? Should i spend 4 nights in Naxos or 4 Nights in Santorini ??
PLease help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sienna with kids
- 2 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 3 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 4 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 5 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 6 Must sees in Malaga
- 7 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 8 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 9 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 12 Classical Music in Milan
- 13 12 nights in Greek islands
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 15 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 22 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 23 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 24 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND