I am planning for a trip to Greece for my honeymoon in the month of May. I will be reaching Athens on 10th May and would leave on the 22nd May.
My plan is as follows:
1 Night - Athens
2 Nights - Mykonos
4 Nights - Naxos
3 Nights - Santorini
2 Night - Athens .
Is the plan ok ? Should i do Santorini first and reverse the order or should i keep it for the last ? Should i spend 4 nights in Naxos or 4 Nights in Santorini ??
PLease help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 4 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 5 Venice
- 6 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 7 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 10 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Porto and vicinity
- 14 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 15 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 16 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 17 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 18 Norway fjord
- 19 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Italy
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Amsterdam Trip Report