I am planning for a trip to Greece for my honeymoon in the month of May. I will be reaching Athens on 10th May and would leave on the 22nd May.
My plan is as follows:
1 Night - Athens
2 Nights - Mykonos
4 Nights - Naxos
3 Nights - Santorini
2 Night - Athens .
Is the plan ok ? Should i do Santorini first and reverse the order or should i keep it for the last ? Should i spend 4 nights in Naxos or 4 Nights in Santorini ??
PLease help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now to Madrid
- 2 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 3 3 days solo in London
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Chania
- 6 Edinbrugh
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Studying art in English in venice
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 22 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 23 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 24 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train