I am planning for a trip to Greece for my honeymoon in the month of May. I will be reaching Athens on 10th May and would leave on the 22nd May.
My plan is as follows:
1 Night - Athens
2 Nights - Mykonos
4 Nights - Naxos
3 Nights - Santorini
2 Night - Athens .
Is the plan ok ? Should i do Santorini first and reverse the order or should i keep it for the last ? Should i spend 4 nights in Naxos or 4 Nights in Santorini ??
PLease help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Switzerland in November?
- 4 슈퍼카지노☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 슈퍼바카라☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 실시간카지노☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Places of interest
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 vienna
- 16 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Oxford England Accommodations
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 Croatia transportation question.