I am planning for a trip to Greece for my honeymoon in the month of May. I will be reaching Athens on 10th May and would leave on the 22nd May.
My plan is as follows:
1 Night - Athens
2 Nights - Mykonos
4 Nights - Naxos
3 Nights - Santorini
2 Night - Athens .
Is the plan ok ? Should i do Santorini first and reverse the order or should i keep it for the last ? Should i spend 4 nights in Naxos or 4 Nights in Santorini ??
PLease help guys
Suggestions for Honeymoon to Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 2 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 3 Papal audience-Easter
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 6 Nature of France
- 7 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 8 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 9 Emilia Romagna Region
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 12 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 13 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 14 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 15 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 16 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 17 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 18 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 19 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 20 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 Croatia
- 23 car rental Italy/Croatia
- 24 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train