I am planning for a trip to Greece for my honeymoon in the month of May. I will be reaching Athens on 10th May and would leave on the 22nd May.
My plan is as follows:
1 Night - Athens
2 Nights - Mykonos
4 Nights - Naxos
3 Nights - Santorini
2 Night - Athens .
Is the plan ok ? Should i do Santorini first and reverse the order or should i keep it for the last ? Should i spend 4 nights in Naxos or 4 Nights in Santorini ??
PLease help guys
Suggestions for Honeymoon to Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 GPS in Tuscany
- 3 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 6 italy
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 10 Monet in Normandy
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 13 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 14 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 17 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 18 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 19 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Stay near Paris
- 25 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)