Hello! I am planning a July visit to hike the Swiss Alps (Bernese Oberland), visit the Bavarian castles near Fussen, hike the Innsbruck area, and wrap up in Salzburg. We have 2 kids, age 9 and 10. We have not booked flights yet so there is flexibility in where we fly in and out. Any thoughts on the best way to go about seeing all of this in 2 weeks?
Suggestions for Hiking Bernese Oberland and Innsbruck areas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best time to book accommodation
- 2 Useful website for France
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 6 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 7 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 8 SIM card for eastern europe
- 9 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 London visit
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 No points in Paris .....
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Manchester or Heathrow?