Hello! I am planning a July visit to hike the Swiss Alps (Bernese Oberland), visit the Bavarian castles near Fussen, hike the Innsbruck area, and wrap up in Salzburg. We have 2 kids, age 9 and 10. We have not booked flights yet so there is flexibility in where we fly in and out. Any thoughts on the best way to go about seeing all of this in 2 weeks?
Suggestions for Hiking Bernese Oberland and Innsbruck areas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 5 5 Observations About Paris
- 6 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 7 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 8 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 9 Taormina Sicily
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 16 Iwango went…to Nice
- 17 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 21 Granada
- 22 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Pyrenees logistics
- 25 Airport ATMs