Hello! I am planning a July visit to hike the Swiss Alps (Bernese Oberland), visit the Bavarian castles near Fussen, hike the Innsbruck area, and wrap up in Salzburg. We have 2 kids, age 9 and 10. We have not booked flights yet so there is flexibility in where we fly in and out. Any thoughts on the best way to go about seeing all of this in 2 weeks?
Suggestions for Hiking Bernese Oberland and Innsbruck areas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 2 Authentic czech food
- 3 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 4 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 5 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 6 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 7 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 8 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 9 Kimhe--flamenco
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 12 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin