Hello! I am planning a July visit to hike the Swiss Alps (Bernese Oberland), visit the Bavarian castles near Fussen, hike the Innsbruck area, and wrap up in Salzburg. We have 2 kids, age 9 and 10. We have not booked flights yet so there is flexibility in where we fly in and out. Any thoughts on the best way to go about seeing all of this in 2 weeks?
Suggestions for Hiking Bernese Oberland and Innsbruck areas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 itinerary help
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 12 Germany-berlin marathon
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 17 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 20 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 21 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station