Will be staying in Heathfield, Sussex, UK with children (ages 3, 6, 8) for a few weeks arriving mid July and looking for fun things to do, good places to eat-No picky eaters in our family. Have been researching the Southern line on train (from Buxted station) and would love to hear any ideas of local activiies to keeps kids entertained and enjoy the English countryside...Thank you for your time in advance!
Suggestions for family activities near Heathfield, Sussex, UK
- 1 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 2 Suggestions for France Italy
- 3 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 4 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 5 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 6 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 7 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 8 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 rand versus euro
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 15 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 16 Rhine River Intinerary
- 17 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 18 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 19 Visa to TURKEY
- 20 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 21 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 22 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 23 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 24 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 25 Northern Italy