We are off to a weeklong DIY to Tuscany in early November. I seek suggestions/recommendations for the tail end of our trip. On Nov. 13 morning we must vacate our place in Montecatini and drive back to Milan for our flight back to JFK the next day at 3 pm. Our hotel is near Milan-Malpensa Airport - which offers little potential. One idea is to stop and peek at Cinque Terra enroute to Milan hotel. That leaves us with the next morning with nothing to do. We will have a rental car.
Any ideas for how one can best use the time? Sincere thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Switzerland in October
- 3 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 2 days in Lugano area
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Tuscany First Time
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Recommendations
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Paris- restaurant
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies