We are off to a weeklong DIY to Tuscany in early November. I seek suggestions/recommendations for the tail end of our trip. On Nov. 13 morning we must vacate our place in Montecatini and drive back to Milan for our flight back to JFK the next day at 3 pm. Our hotel is near Milan-Malpensa Airport - which offers little potential. One idea is to stop and peek at Cinque Terra enroute to Milan hotel. That leaves us with the next morning with nothing to do. We will have a rental car.
Any ideas for how one can best use the time? Sincere thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선카지노여행【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 2 공항바카라【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 3 정선우리카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 4 막탄카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 5 카지노룰【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 6 카지노베팅【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 7 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 8 who is in amsterdam?
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 16 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 17 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 22 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla