I am landing in Madrid on a Sat at 15:30pm, city drop off my suitcase (have to return to Madrid on Monday, ie 9 days hence) at my hotel and then planning on heading out for a couple of days and then off to Morocco. (I have spent 10 days before in Spain in Madrid/Barcelona area and once I return will have two weekends, planning one weekend in Basque country and other either salamanca/near there or valencia). I might have a day or so on my way back from Morocco but don't know that yet.
So thinking i have two options
1. Head to Cordoba on Ave, spend the evening/night, see Mezquita and then off to Seville Sunday noon'ish and leave Mon/Tues for Tarifa to get to Tangier (only cheap flights I am finding are from Madrid and dates dont work). Option to skip Cordoba and spend the extra time in Seville (two nights)
2. Head to Granada, spend Sat night, all of Sun and then Mon try and get to Tarifa/Gibraltar (Algeciras) to take ferry to Tangier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 6 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 7 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 10 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 11 Praiano
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Areas in Milan
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco