I am landing in Madrid on a Sat at 15:30pm, city drop off my suitcase (have to return to Madrid on Monday, ie 9 days hence) at my hotel and then planning on heading out for a couple of days and then off to Morocco. (I have spent 10 days before in Spain in Madrid/Barcelona area and once I return will have two weekends, planning one weekend in Basque country and other either salamanca/near there or valencia). I might have a day or so on my way back from Morocco but don't know that yet.
So thinking i have two options
1. Head to Cordoba on Ave, spend the evening/night, see Mezquita and then off to Seville Sunday noon'ish and leave Mon/Tues for Tarifa to get to Tangier (only cheap flights I am finding are from Madrid and dates dont work). Option to skip Cordoba and spend the extra time in Seville (two nights)
2. Head to Granada, spend Sat night, all of Sun and then Mon try and get to Tarifa/Gibraltar (Algeciras) to take ferry to Tangier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 önl!ne BELLSOUTH Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 Bellsouth 24*7
- 2 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Train / Calabria
- 9 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Lisbon - a few tips
- 17 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 18 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 19 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 25 European Vacation 2017
Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco