I am landing in Madrid on a Sat at 15:30pm, city drop off my suitcase (have to return to Madrid on Monday, ie 9 days hence) at my hotel and then planning on heading out for a couple of days and then off to Morocco. (I have spent 10 days before in Spain in Madrid/Barcelona area and once I return will have two weekends, planning one weekend in Basque country and other either salamanca/near there or valencia). I might have a day or so on my way back from Morocco but don't know that yet.
So thinking i have two options
1. Head to Cordoba on Ave, spend the evening/night, see Mezquita and then off to Seville Sunday noon'ish and leave Mon/Tues for Tarifa to get to Tangier (only cheap flights I am finding are from Madrid and dates dont work). Option to skip Cordoba and spend the extra time in Seville (two nights)
2. Head to Granada, spend Sat night, all of Sun and then Mon try and get to Tarifa/Gibraltar (Algeciras) to take ferry to Tangier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Which Train Station in Venice
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Uber vs. TfL
- 11 What fresh hell is this?
- 12 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco