I am landing in Madrid on a Sat at 15:30pm, city drop off my suitcase (have to return to Madrid on Monday, ie 9 days hence) at my hotel and then planning on heading out for a couple of days and then off to Morocco. (I have spent 10 days before in Spain in Madrid/Barcelona area and once I return will have two weekends, planning one weekend in Basque country and other either salamanca/near there or valencia). I might have a day or so on my way back from Morocco but don't know that yet.
So thinking i have two options
1. Head to Cordoba on Ave, spend the evening/night, see Mezquita and then off to Seville Sunday noon'ish and leave Mon/Tues for Tarifa to get to Tangier (only cheap flights I am finding are from Madrid and dates dont work). Option to skip Cordoba and spend the extra time in Seville (two nights)
2. Head to Granada, spend Sat night, all of Sun and then Mon try and get to Tarifa/Gibraltar (Algeciras) to take ferry to Tangier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Trek through Eur
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco