We are planning a trip to Europe for this summer. We are in our mid-twenties and likely won't get to travel to Europe for awhile, so we are taking advantage of this time while we can! We travel a lot but in terms of Europe, we have only been previously to France (multiple times) and England. We love cultural sites but also enjoy ecotourism and activities such as bike riding or hiking. We like to alternate days of sightseeing with days of just soaking up the atmosphere. We have no interest in nightlife so that's not a factor. We are looking for help to narrow down which countries we should consider. We would like to limit our trip to one or two countries. We are hoping to get the best bang for our buck. We have been looking at Germany, Austria, Hungary, Turkey, Czech Republic, Greece, and Denmark. I thought Denmark would be on the pricier side, but for some reason airfare there is much cheaper than any other city. I'm not sure why that is? Flying out of PHL but can be flexible with that as well.
Budget: $6500-$7000 including airfare
Lodging: Prefer to rent an apartment, but not a huge factor- looking to spend around 150 USD per night or less
Timeframe: Hoping to spend 12-14 days, flexible, need to go after June 27th and arrive back home before August 1st
Please suggest the country or countries you think would best fit our interests and budget. Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 양재안마o1o-2816-2526 양재역안마 양재안마추천
- 2 가인안마o1o 2816 2526⦍24시간OPEN⦐가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 7 I may be wrong....
- 8 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 9 Driver"s License & Language
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 14 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 23 A visit to Greenwich
- 24 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 25 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple