This may be a toughie, but can anybody suggest a castle for an overnight stay alongside the Rhine on the stretch Cologne-Koblenz area? This will make a dream come true for my dear niece whom we are taking to Europe for her birthday in November. Any suggestions are welcome, including if you know of any Christhmas markets in the area . Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Suggestions for castle stay: Cologne-Koblenz area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 9 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 14 Help with England/Wales tour
- 15 Reykjavik hotels
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 19 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 22 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Norway 2014
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014