We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 2 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 3 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 4 Edinburgh in March
- 5 sim card
- 6 FAQs
- 7 munich - day trips
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 10 To europe this Aug
- 11 Ireland in November
- 12 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 13 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 14 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 15 Madrid Airport
- 16 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 17 Transportation in Bologna
- 18 FCO connection time
- 19 Departure Tax in UK
- 20 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 21 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 22 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 23 Ireland ToDo
- 24 Parking in Italy
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26