We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Help required with Itinerary
- 7 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 13 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 14 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 15 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 16 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 17 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 18 Skye to Edinburgh
- 19 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 20 Flat in London
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 25 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26