We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 2 http://thebeautysystem.com/silqueskin-serum
- 3 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 4 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 8 Flamenco in Madrid
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 10 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 11 London - Home Depot
- 12 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 13 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 16 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 17 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 18 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 Enjoying England for a year!
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26