We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 2 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 3 Westerplatte
- 4 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 5 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Cutback on Spain trip
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 2017 Easter in Italy
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Ireland hotel questions
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26