We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라【【KBK99.COM】】아시안카지노정보
- 2 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 8 Almalfi
- 9 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 10 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 11 Athens multi site pass
- 12 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 17 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 18 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 19 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 24 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 25 Labor Day in Paris
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26