We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 2 Girona and Besalau
- 3 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 4 London Itinerary and Questions
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 8 Ravello to Paestum
- 9 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 10 MiFi in Italy
- 11 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 French lavender and cottages
- 16 What Greek islands should I visit
- 17 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 18 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 19 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 20 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 24 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 25 First visit to France/Dordogne
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26