We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Germany
- 2 3 nights in Tuscany
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 5 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 6 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 7 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 8 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 9 Amalfi or Positano
- 10 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 11 River Boat Cruise
- 12 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 Hostel Advice
- 14 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 15 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 16 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 17 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 18 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 19 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 23 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Italy + Greece + Croatia
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26