We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 2 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 3 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 CDG much improved
- 10 London tour and theatre ideas
- 11 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 Italy's central lakes!
- 17 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 18 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 19 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 20 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 21 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 22 Travel help
- 23 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 24 20 Days in Europe
- 25 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26