We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Paris
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Brussels Airport
- 4 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 5 spanish winery region(s)
- 6 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 7 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 8 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 9 Rome and Venice in December
- 10 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 11 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 12 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 13 Malta: baby food?
- 14 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 15 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 16 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 17 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 18 2 London theatre recommendations
- 19 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 20 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 21 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 24 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 25 Florence and Siena Restaurants
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26