We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 2 London Theater
- 3 4 days each in London and Paris
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 8 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 9 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 11 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 12 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 13 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 14 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 15 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Switzerland in September
- 18 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 20 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 21 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 22 Lyon france-- rental car
- 23 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 24 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26