We are looking for well located accomodation Venice for 3 nights. (24th Dec - 26th Dec)
We are arriving by train from Milan and hope to do sightseeing in Venice for 3 full days. We also like to be near some good restaurants that will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner.
We need a nice comfortable triple room (3 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot/ vaporetto to most major sights. We like to be in close proximity to the station / vaporetto if that was recommended only considering we have luggage to carry around when arriving and departing.
Budget is 200-250 Euros for room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Melia Colbert Paris
- 2 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 3 Perugia
- 4 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 Rome to venice
- 7 Help please
- 8 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 17 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 18 CDG much improved
- 19 Praiano
- 20 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 21 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 22 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 23 Norway fjord
- 24 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 25 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
Suggestions for accomodation in Venice at Christmas Dec 24-26