We hope to spend New years eve in Rome plus 4 nights after that there as well (Dec 31-Jan 4). Mother and two kids (18&22).
(1) Where do you suggest we stay on New years eve so we don't have to be travelling in the night to get back to our accomodation. We want to have a nice dinner somewhere and watch the festivities and get back to our accomodation by foot (walking) after.
Would like a central area where there are lots of shops and restaurants and interesting places.
Prepared to spend 160-200 Euros per night. Hotel preferred. Would also consider a self contained apartment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://djpunjabimp3.com/videos/dil-haar-ke-mp3-song-download/
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 6 free international phone calls
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 11 France Study Abroad
- 12 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 Sicily Beach Resort
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 Two days in Rome
- 19 Classical Tour of Albania
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
Suggestions for accomodation 5 nights in Rome and its surrounds (Dec-Jan)