We hope to spend New years eve in Rome plus 4 nights after that there as well (Dec 31-Jan 4). Mother and two kids (18&22).
(1) Where do you suggest we stay on New years eve so we don't have to be travelling in the night to get back to our accomodation. We want to have a nice dinner somewhere and watch the festivities and get back to our accomodation by foot (walking) after.
Would like a central area where there are lots of shops and restaurants and interesting places.
Prepared to spend 160-200 Euros per night. Hotel preferred. Would also consider a self contained apartment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 5 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 6 Les Invalides Night Show
- 7 limousine services - milan - rome
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 10 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 13 Camogli and surrounds
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 2 days in Florence
- 18 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 21 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 24 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
Suggestions for accomodation 5 nights in Rome and its surrounds (Dec-Jan)