We hope to spend New years eve in Rome plus 4 nights after that there as well (Dec 31-Jan 4). Mother and two kids (18&22).
(1) Where do you suggest we stay on New years eve so we don't have to be travelling in the night to get back to our accomodation. We want to have a nice dinner somewhere and watch the festivities and get back to our accomodation by foot (walking) after.
Would like a central area where there are lots of shops and restaurants and interesting places.
Prepared to spend 160-200 Euros per night. Hotel preferred. Would also consider a self contained apartment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Direct CONTACT ☎1:844:291:6706 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Kech*YAHOO@TECH*SUPP0RT*CARE*CONTACT*☎*|:800:57O233*Password Rexet
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Maximizing Norway time
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
Suggestions for accomodation 5 nights in Rome and its surrounds (Dec-Jan)