I'm planning to visit Selva in the second half of January and any tips with regards to hotels, bars, restaurants will be highly appreciated. I'd like to be based near the ciampioni lift to have better access to the slopes and Hotel Savoy, Hotel Linder and Hotel Laurin seem to be good choices?
Also I'd like to ski in Cortina, is it possible to do a day tip and are there private transfers from Selva or scheduled buses for that matter? Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 4 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Korean Messages
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Dijon in December!
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 22 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?