I'm planning to visit Selva in the second half of January and any tips with regards to hotels, bars, restaurants will be highly appreciated. I'd like to be based near the ciampioni lift to have better access to the slopes and Hotel Savoy, Hotel Linder and Hotel Laurin seem to be good choices?
Also I'd like to ski in Cortina, is it possible to do a day tip and are there private transfers from Selva or scheduled buses for that matter? Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 2 Hotel advice
- 3 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 4 Taormina, Sicily
- 5 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 6 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 7 Munich, Germany
- 8 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 12 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 13 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 16 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 17 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 21 What to see in Dresden...
- 22 Tour or independent
- 23 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 24 Sliema, Malta
- 25 Vet my itinerary