I'm planning to visit Selva in the second half of January and any tips with regards to hotels, bars, restaurants will be highly appreciated. I'd like to be based near the ciampioni lift to have better access to the slopes and Hotel Savoy, Hotel Linder and Hotel Laurin seem to be good choices?
Also I'd like to ski in Cortina, is it possible to do a day tip and are there private transfers from Selva or scheduled buses for that matter? Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 Sundays in Puglia
- 3 Azores
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 8 Prague
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 What tips can you give about packing?
- 13 Sim Card Options
- 14 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 15 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 18 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 23 Scotland in 7 Days
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June