I'm planning to visit Selva in the second half of January and any tips with regards to hotels, bars, restaurants will be highly appreciated. I'd like to be based near the ciampioni lift to have better access to the slopes and Hotel Savoy, Hotel Linder and Hotel Laurin seem to be good choices?
Also I'd like to ski in Cortina, is it possible to do a day tip and are there private transfers from Selva or scheduled buses for that matter? Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 San Sebastián
- 6 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 7 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Planning A trip
- 15 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 18 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 19 Castle Stays in Wales
- 20 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 21 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 22 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 23 Can parking
- 24 italy Cinque Terre
- 25 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October