I'm planning to visit Selva in the second half of January and any tips with regards to hotels, bars, restaurants will be highly appreciated. I'd like to be based near the ciampioni lift to have better access to the slopes and Hotel Savoy, Hotel Linder and Hotel Laurin seem to be good choices?
Also I'd like to ski in Cortina, is it possible to do a day tip and are there private transfers from Selva or scheduled buses for that matter? Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 2 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 3 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 4 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 5 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 12 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 Super Cover For Hertz
- 17 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 18 When to Visit Scotland
- 19 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Sicily
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy