I'm planning to visit Selva in the second half of January and any tips with regards to hotels, bars, restaurants will be highly appreciated. I'd like to be based near the ciampioni lift to have better access to the slopes and Hotel Savoy, Hotel Linder and Hotel Laurin seem to be good choices?
Also I'd like to ski in Cortina, is it possible to do a day tip and are there private transfers from Selva or scheduled buses for that matter? Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 2 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 7 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 8 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 9 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 10 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Paris in November
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Alhambra
- 16 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 17 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 18 Windsor Castle
- 19 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 20 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 Globus Iberian Tour
- 23 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Spain: train/rental car help