I'm planning to visit Selva in the second half of January and any tips with regards to hotels, bars, restaurants will be highly appreciated. I'd like to be based near the ciampioni lift to have better access to the slopes and Hotel Savoy, Hotel Linder and Hotel Laurin seem to be good choices?
Also I'd like to ski in Cortina, is it possible to do a day tip and are there private transfers from Selva or scheduled buses for that matter? Thanks a bunch.
Suggestions for accommodation and food in Selva Gardena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 3 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 4 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 5 European Trivial Trivia!
- 6 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 7 Eleanor's Pages
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 10 English ruined castles
- 11 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 12 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 13 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 14 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 15 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 16 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 17 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 18 Luggage sizing
- 19 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 20 Scuol, Switzerland
- 21 Moving to Belfast
- 22 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 23 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 24 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 25 Christmas in Munich