I'm planning to visit Selva in the second half of January and any tips with regards to hotels, bars, restaurants will be highly appreciated. I'd like to be based near the ciampioni lift to have better access to the slopes and Hotel Savoy, Hotel Linder and Hotel Laurin seem to be good choices?
Also I'd like to ski in Cortina, is it possible to do a day tip and are there private transfers from Selva or scheduled buses for that matter? Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 2 Southern Italy
- 3 Barcelona Car rental return
- 4 Slovania & Croatia
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 BIKE AND BARGE
- 8 Barcelona extension
- 9 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 10 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 11 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Enjoying England for a year!
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 VRBO Neighborhood
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Europe itinerary
- 24 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau