I'm planning to visit Selva in the second half of January and any tips with regards to hotels, bars, restaurants will be highly appreciated. I'd like to be based near the ciampioni lift to have better access to the slopes and Hotel Savoy, Hotel Linder and Hotel Laurin seem to be good choices?
Also I'd like to ski in Cortina, is it possible to do a day tip and are there private transfers from Selva or scheduled buses for that matter? Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Insurance on rental car options
- 4 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Keukenhof in May?
- 12 Happy birthday ATM
- 13 24 hours in Paris
- 14 Istanbul at Easter
- 15 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 16 tickets for Wimbledon
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 20 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 23 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 24 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 25 Renting a car in Greece