My husband and I will be staying in Sorrento for a few days in early October. We would like to see the Amalfi Coast for a day, is this doable in a day? How far should we go down the coast? Also I would like to take the bus one way and the ferry back (is the ferry running in the beggining of October?) (Also if the ferry is running - are their different speed ferries?) Any recommendations for where we should stop? I definitly want to stop in Positano, but if we leave early in the morning from Sorrento we would be there prior to lunch - would you suggest walking around/ lunch in Positano and then continue down the road to another town? Thanks!
Suggestions for a one day drive on the Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 3 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 4 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 5 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 6 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 7 Christmas in salzburg
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 10 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 11 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Italy through locals eyes
- 14 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 18 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 19 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 22 Advice please...
- 23 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Paris in black and white