We will be in Ronda for just a few hours on our first day in Spain--which falls on a Sunday. After sightseeing in Ronda, we'll be transported to the Bodega Hidalgo for a tour of the vineyard, wine tasting, and a very early dinner (17.00h-19.00h) after which we'll be transported back to our hotel in Malaga. A very long day!
Seeing that we'll be eating again at around 5pm, I do not want to arrange a big or late lunch. It'd be nice to have some delicious (maybe modern) tapas OR interesting salads around 12.00h ~12.30is.
I had hight hopes for Tragata Tapas, but after their initial reply on Facebook back in March, other messages were left unanswered.
So where else can we have something light but delicious in Ronda?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 2 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 3 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Algarve - is it for me?
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 14 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 17 Madrid food advice needed
- 18 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 19 Iceland trip report!
- 20 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 21 Paris for children
- 22 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 23 Naples + Walking Tour
- 24 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 25 Need hotel in Athens
Suggestions for a light (early) lunch of tapas OR creative salads in Ronda