We will be in Ronda for just a few hours on our first day in Spain--which falls on a Sunday. After sightseeing in Ronda, we'll be transported to the Bodega Hidalgo for a tour of the vineyard, wine tasting, and a very early dinner (17.00h-19.00h) after which we'll be transported back to our hotel in Malaga. A very long day!
Seeing that we'll be eating again at around 5pm, I do not want to arrange a big or late lunch. It'd be nice to have some delicious (maybe modern) tapas OR interesting salads around 12.00h ~12.30is.
I had hight hopes for Tragata Tapas, but after their initial reply on Facebook back in March, other messages were left unanswered.
So where else can we have something light but delicious in Ronda?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 9 Berlin, Nice and London
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 13 Day in Madrid
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Venice
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!
Suggestions for a light (early) lunch of tapas OR creative salads in Ronda