We will be in Ronda for just a few hours on our first day in Spain--which falls on a Sunday. After sightseeing in Ronda, we'll be transported to the Bodega Hidalgo for a tour of the vineyard, wine tasting, and a very early dinner (17.00h-19.00h) after which we'll be transported back to our hotel in Malaga. A very long day!
Seeing that we'll be eating again at around 5pm, I do not want to arrange a big or late lunch. It'd be nice to have some delicious (maybe modern) tapas OR interesting salads around 12.00h ~12.30is.
I had hight hopes for Tragata Tapas, but after their initial reply on Facebook back in March, other messages were left unanswered.
So where else can we have something light but delicious in Ronda?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 2 Whistle stop family road trip
- 3 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 4 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 8 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 travel fan 220v?
- 11 Palermo Apartment
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 14 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 15 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Camogli and surrounds
- 18 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 19 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 20 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 21 Barcelona - places to stay
- 22 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 25 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
Suggestions for a light (early) lunch of tapas OR creative salads in Ronda