We will be in Ronda for just a few hours on our first day in Spain--which falls on a Sunday. After sightseeing in Ronda, we'll be transported to the Bodega Hidalgo for a tour of the vineyard, wine tasting, and a very early dinner (17.00h-19.00h) after which we'll be transported back to our hotel in Malaga. A very long day!
Seeing that we'll be eating again at around 5pm, I do not want to arrange a big or late lunch. It'd be nice to have some delicious (maybe modern) tapas OR interesting salads around 12.00h ~12.30is.
I had hight hopes for Tragata Tapas, but after their initial reply on Facebook back in March, other messages were left unanswered.
So where else can we have something light but delicious in Ronda?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 2 Two days in Rome
- 3 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 4 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 PARIS
- 7 One free day in Barcelona
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Germany or Sweden
- 15 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 16 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 Sicily help
- 23 Athens Help
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 "Too Much Cows"
Suggestions for a light (early) lunch of tapas OR creative salads in Ronda