Leaving for Venice & Vienna soon. I have a cheap unlocked Samsung phone with which I plan to use a SIM chip.
I had a lot of success with the Orange Store in Madrid last May. The chip was 10E and included 10E of time, and they even installed the chip for me. Adding money was a snap using the automatic kiosk in the store...just entered the phone number and put a 5E bill in the machine, and instantly the money was added.
I am hoping to find a similar vendor in Vienna. Any suggestions? I'm staying on the Graben.
PS - I'll be using a TIM store in Venice...it seems like a good choice...but I'm open to alternatives.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal rental car
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 ATM
- 22 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Living in Paris......for a week
- 25 ATM help
Suggestions for a good, inexpensive SIM chip vendor in Vienna?