Leaving for Venice & Vienna soon. I have a cheap unlocked Samsung phone with which I plan to use a SIM chip.
I had a lot of success with the Orange Store in Madrid last May. The chip was 10E and included 10E of time, and they even installed the chip for me. Adding money was a snap using the automatic kiosk in the store...just entered the phone number and put a 5E bill in the machine, and instantly the money was added.
I am hoping to find a similar vendor in Vienna. Any suggestions? I'm staying on the Graben.
PS - I'll be using a TIM store in Venice...it seems like a good choice...but I'm open to alternatives.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days outside Venice
- 2 Reaching the Lake District
- 3 Moldova and Transnistria
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Jewish Vienna
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Andalucia Spain
- 9 seat reservations
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 17 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 18 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Italy in a week
- 21 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 22 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 23 Germany-Car or Train
- 24 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP
Suggestions for a good, inexpensive SIM chip vendor in Vienna?