Leaving for Venice & Vienna soon. I have a cheap unlocked Samsung phone with which I plan to use a SIM chip.
I had a lot of success with the Orange Store in Madrid last May. The chip was 10E and included 10E of time, and they even installed the chip for me. Adding money was a snap using the automatic kiosk in the store...just entered the phone number and put a 5E bill in the machine, and instantly the money was added.
I am hoping to find a similar vendor in Vienna. Any suggestions? I'm staying on the Graben.
PS - I'll be using a TIM store in Venice...it seems like a good choice...but I'm open to alternatives.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Going to Russia
- 6 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 7 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 13 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 16 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 19 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 20 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 23 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
Suggestions for a good, inexpensive SIM chip vendor in Vienna?