Leaving for Venice & Vienna soon. I have a cheap unlocked Samsung phone with which I plan to use a SIM chip.
I had a lot of success with the Orange Store in Madrid last May. The chip was 10E and included 10E of time, and they even installed the chip for me. Adding money was a snap using the automatic kiosk in the store...just entered the phone number and put a 5E bill in the machine, and instantly the money was added.
I am hoping to find a similar vendor in Vienna. Any suggestions? I'm staying on the Graben.
PS - I'll be using a TIM store in Venice...it seems like a good choice...but I'm open to alternatives.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 Rome to venice
- 7 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Areas in Milan
- 15 Melia Colbert Paris
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Help please
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
Suggestions for a good, inexpensive SIM chip vendor in Vienna?