I will be traveling with my wife and two 19 year old daughters this June and plan to arrive in Stansted airport. Our thought is to travel straight out to the Cotswolds area for 3 nights before returning to London for 4 nights. We would like to see Oxford, and Stratford on Avon, but so many of the Cotwold towns seem so perfect that is very hard deciding where to "plant roots" for a few days. I don't see where we could go wrong just about anywhere, but I think I need some help in narrowing down the choices. As for accomodations, we are looking for charm in the form of a B&B or Hotel. Budget is about 300 GBP/evening. We will be renting a car at the airport and thought that we should reutrn the car in Bath on our last day and then train it back to London. Any suggestons would be truly appreciated. Thank you!
Suggestions for a 3 night Cotswold Itinerary?
- 1 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 2 France: CDG to Beaune
- 3 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 4 Norway experts needed.
- 5 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 6 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 9 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 Don't slight Bruges
- 12 Lucerne where to stay
- 13 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 14 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 16 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 19 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 20 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 21 Travel in Spain
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 24 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 25 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....