I will be traveling with my wife and two 19 year old daughters this June and plan to arrive in Stansted airport. Our thought is to travel straight out to the Cotswolds area for 3 nights before returning to London for 4 nights. We would like to see Oxford, and Stratford on Avon, but so many of the Cotwold towns seem so perfect that is very hard deciding where to "plant roots" for a few days. I don't see where we could go wrong just about anywhere, but I think I need some help in narrowing down the choices. As for accomodations, we are looking for charm in the form of a B&B or Hotel. Budget is about 300 GBP/evening. We will be renting a car at the airport and thought that we should reutrn the car in Bath on our last day and then train it back to London. Any suggestons would be truly appreciated. Thank you!
Suggestions for a 3 night Cotswold Itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 4 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 5 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 6 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 7 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Airport to Piraeus
- 12 Train to Airport in Venice
- 13 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 14 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville