I will be traveling with my wife and two 19 year old daughters this June and plan to arrive in Stansted airport. Our thought is to travel straight out to the Cotswolds area for 3 nights before returning to London for 4 nights. We would like to see Oxford, and Stratford on Avon, but so many of the Cotwold towns seem so perfect that is very hard deciding where to "plant roots" for a few days. I don't see where we could go wrong just about anywhere, but I think I need some help in narrowing down the choices. As for accomodations, we are looking for charm in the form of a B&B or Hotel. Budget is about 300 GBP/evening. We will be renting a car at the airport and thought that we should reutrn the car in Bath on our last day and then train it back to London. Any suggestons would be truly appreciated. Thank you!
Suggestions for a 3 night Cotswold Itinerary?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 River cruises
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 17 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 18 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Belgium
- 25 Navigo Decouverte