I will be traveling with my wife and two 19 year old daughters this June and plan to arrive in Stansted airport. Our thought is to travel straight out to the Cotswolds area for 3 nights before returning to London for 4 nights. We would like to see Oxford, and Stratford on Avon, but so many of the Cotwold towns seem so perfect that is very hard deciding where to "plant roots" for a few days. I don't see where we could go wrong just about anywhere, but I think I need some help in narrowing down the choices. As for accomodations, we are looking for charm in the form of a B&B or Hotel. Budget is about 300 GBP/evening. We will be renting a car at the airport and thought that we should reutrn the car in Bath on our last day and then train it back to London. Any suggestons would be truly appreciated. Thank you!
Suggestions for a 3 night Cotswold Itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break