I will be traveling with my wife and two 19 year old daughters this June and plan to arrive in Stansted airport. Our thought is to travel straight out to the Cotswolds area for 3 nights before returning to London for 4 nights. We would like to see Oxford, and Stratford on Avon, but so many of the Cotwold towns seem so perfect that is very hard deciding where to "plant roots" for a few days. I don't see where we could go wrong just about anywhere, but I think I need some help in narrowing down the choices. As for accomodations, we are looking for charm in the form of a B&B or Hotel. Budget is about 300 GBP/evening. We will be renting a car at the airport and thought that we should reutrn the car in Bath on our last day and then train it back to London. Any suggestons would be truly appreciated. Thank you!
Suggestions for a 3 night Cotswold Itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Schengen Visa Rules
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015