I will be traveling with my wife and two 19 year old daughters this June and plan to arrive in Stansted airport. Our thought is to travel straight out to the Cotswolds area for 3 nights before returning to London for 4 nights. We would like to see Oxford, and Stratford on Avon, but so many of the Cotwold towns seem so perfect that is very hard deciding where to "plant roots" for a few days. I don't see where we could go wrong just about anywhere, but I think I need some help in narrowing down the choices. As for accomodations, we are looking for charm in the form of a B&B or Hotel. Budget is about 300 GBP/evening. We will be renting a car at the airport and thought that we should reutrn the car in Bath on our last day and then train it back to London. Any suggestons would be truly appreciated. Thank you!
Suggestions for a 3 night Cotswold Itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 2 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 4 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 5 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 6 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 7 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 8 Berlin: evening dining
- 9 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 10 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 11 Immigration Procedures
- 12 In Paris on my own
- 13 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 14 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 20 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 21 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 24 Hotel in Paris
- 25 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?