I will be traveling to Finland in mid-September and was looking for itinerary suggestions for a 7-day vacation. I was thinking of spending 2-3 days in Helsinki, 1-2 days in Tampere (I know someone there who will give me a tour of the city), 1-2 days in Turku and remaining time in Aland Islands. I will be traveling from Finland to Stockholm after my vacation, so I would like to fit in the ferry/cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm (or maybe Stockholm to Helsinki since I will be flying into Stockholm before heading to Finland). I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on this itinerary. Thanks!
Suggestions for 7-day Finland Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for add on city
- 2 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 3 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 4 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 5 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 6 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 7 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 8 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 9 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 10 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 11 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 12 Taxi service in Nice
- 13 Berlin Trip Report
- 14 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 15 2 month backpacking though europe
- 16 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 17 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 18 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 19 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 22 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 23 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 24 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?