I will be traveling to Finland in mid-September and was looking for itinerary suggestions for a 7-day vacation. I was thinking of spending 2-3 days in Helsinki, 1-2 days in Tampere (I know someone there who will give me a tour of the city), 1-2 days in Turku and remaining time in Aland Islands. I will be traveling from Finland to Stockholm after my vacation, so I would like to fit in the ferry/cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm (or maybe Stockholm to Helsinki since I will be flying into Stockholm before heading to Finland). I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on this itinerary. Thanks!
Suggestions for 7-day Finland Itinerary
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Istanbul Hotels
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 5 Planning my trip to Italy
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 9 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 East coast trains
- 15 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 18 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 19 Car Rental Locations
- 20 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 21 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 22 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 23 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 24 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?