I will be traveling to Finland in mid-September and was looking for itinerary suggestions for a 7-day vacation. I was thinking of spending 2-3 days in Helsinki, 1-2 days in Tampere (I know someone there who will give me a tour of the city), 1-2 days in Turku and remaining time in Aland Islands. I will be traveling from Finland to Stockholm after my vacation, so I would like to fit in the ferry/cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm (or maybe Stockholm to Helsinki since I will be flying into Stockholm before heading to Finland). I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on this itinerary. Thanks!
Suggestions for 7-day Finland Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 4 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 7 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 22 poland to switzerland
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014