My husband and I are planning a (belated) honeymoon, and we have 2 weeks. What's certain is starting in London, and ending in Stockholm.
We still have about 5 days in between the two destinations, and we're trying to decide how to plan our route. We've considered heading north, and spending some time in Scotland, possibly Edinburgh. But...taking a northerly route, somewhere Belgium, Netherlands or Germany also sounds appealing. I spent a month in the Netherlands as a grad student, so that would be a repeat for me (but might be fun nostalgia), but places I've never been at all are definitely attractive, too. I think we're experiencing possibility overwhelm.
Does anyone have any experience or advice on what might make the most sense logistically?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 info Faro & Algarve
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 9 Nafplio to Hydra
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 14 Santorini lodging
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 17 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 25 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April