My husband and I are planning a (belated) honeymoon, and we have 2 weeks. What's certain is starting in London, and ending in Stockholm.
We still have about 5 days in between the two destinations, and we're trying to decide how to plan our route. We've considered heading north, and spending some time in Scotland, possibly Edinburgh. But...taking a northerly route, somewhere Belgium, Netherlands or Germany also sounds appealing. I spent a month in the Netherlands as a grad student, so that would be a repeat for me (but might be fun nostalgia), but places I've never been at all are definitely attractive, too. I think we're experiencing possibility overwhelm.
Does anyone have any experience or advice on what might make the most sense logistically?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 4 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Madrid airport question
- 9 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 10 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 11 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Imbros Gorge
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 17 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 18 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Taxi Cost / Uber Question