My husband and I are planning a (belated) honeymoon, and we have 2 weeks. What's certain is starting in London, and ending in Stockholm.
We still have about 5 days in between the two destinations, and we're trying to decide how to plan our route. We've considered heading north, and spending some time in Scotland, possibly Edinburgh. But...taking a northerly route, somewhere Belgium, Netherlands or Germany also sounds appealing. I spent a month in the Netherlands as a grad student, so that would be a repeat for me (but might be fun nostalgia), but places I've never been at all are definitely attractive, too. I think we're experiencing possibility overwhelm.
Does anyone have any experience or advice on what might make the most sense logistically?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 3 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 6 Paris in November
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Alhambra
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 12 Windsor Castle
- 13 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 14 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 21 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 22 Private Guide in Lyon
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 25 What's a must to buy in Paris?