My husband and I are planning a (belated) honeymoon, and we have 2 weeks. What's certain is starting in London, and ending in Stockholm.
We still have about 5 days in between the two destinations, and we're trying to decide how to plan our route. We've considered heading north, and spending some time in Scotland, possibly Edinburgh. But...taking a northerly route, somewhere Belgium, Netherlands or Germany also sounds appealing. I spent a month in the Netherlands as a grad student, so that would be a repeat for me (but might be fun nostalgia), but places I've never been at all are definitely attractive, too. I think we're experiencing possibility overwhelm.
Does anyone have any experience or advice on what might make the most sense logistically?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 1 month in Europe
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139