I would like museum ideas for paris for 5 days in June for 4 adults. We will be staying on Rue Poissonniere and need to know where that is in relation to the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, etc., and what else we should definitely see and best way to navigate. Also, do we need tickets ahead of time for any of these?
Suggestions for 5 day itinerary in paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 I went to Paris in June
- 3 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 Help with a small island in Greece
- 6 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 7 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 8 Trip to Pyrenees
- 9 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 10 Crete Ancient sites
- 11 Hotel in Rome?
- 12 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 15 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 16 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 17 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 18 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 19 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 20 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 23 Luggage advice
- 24 Ireland driving vacation
- 25 I booked "Paris in Winter"