I would like museum ideas for paris for 5 days in June for 4 adults. We will be staying on Rue Poissonniere and need to know where that is in relation to the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, etc., and what else we should definitely see and best way to navigate. Also, do we need tickets ahead of time for any of these?
Suggestions for 5 day itinerary in paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 2 4-6 weeks
- 3 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Dresden or Leipzig
- 11 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 12 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 13 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets
- 15 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Venice Banning Fodors
- 25 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?