I would like museum ideas for paris for 5 days in June for 4 adults. We will be staying on Rue Poissonniere and need to know where that is in relation to the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, etc., and what else we should definitely see and best way to navigate. Also, do we need tickets ahead of time for any of these?
Suggestions for 5 day itinerary in paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 2 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 3 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 4 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 5 Passport Delays
- 6 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 7 Brugge photo on Bing
- 8 British English
- 9 A town in France for a month
- 10 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 11 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 12 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 13 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 14 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 16 Spending money in Italy?
- 17 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Spain for 7 days
- 20 Normandy in October
- 21 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 22 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 23 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 24 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 25 first family trip to Switzerland