I would like museum ideas for paris for 5 days in June for 4 adults. We will be staying on Rue Poissonniere and need to know where that is in relation to the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, etc., and what else we should definitely see and best way to navigate. Also, do we need tickets ahead of time for any of these?
Suggestions for 5 day itinerary in paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 4 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 14 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 18 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 25 tour guides in rome