I would like museum ideas for paris for 5 days in June for 4 adults. We will be staying on Rue Poissonniere and need to know where that is in relation to the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, etc., and what else we should definitely see and best way to navigate. Also, do we need tickets ahead of time for any of these?
Suggestions for 5 day itinerary in paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - boats on canals
- 2 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 3 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 6 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 9 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 10 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 11 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 12 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 13 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 14 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 15 Stockholm Trip Report
- 16 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Carry On Luggage
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 luggage suggestions