I am visiting Zurich in late-June, with my husband, and we will have around 8 days to spend in the region. We are thinking of dividing the time equally between Switzerland and Austria. Our list of must-see places contains:
Rest we are unsure of. We like to check out museums and castles but prefer to spend more time outdoors. We are fond of checking out different than usual sites. Also, we are limited by the fact that we are flying in and out from Zurich. It would be great if you have some suggestions on how to divide our time and what places to visit. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 4 Pay attention to your watches !
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 7 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 8 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 9 Iceland early december visit
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 14 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 15 Italy Car Scam
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 19 car insurance italy
- 20 Christmas Day in Granada
- 21 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 22 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 23 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Venice/Mestre