I am visiting Zurich in late-June, with my husband, and we will have around 8 days to spend in the region. We are thinking of dividing the time equally between Switzerland and Austria. Our list of must-see places contains:
Rest we are unsure of. We like to check out museums and castles but prefer to spend more time outdoors. We are fond of checking out different than usual sites. Also, we are limited by the fact that we are flying in and out from Zurich. It would be great if you have some suggestions on how to divide our time and what places to visit. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Picture Overlays
- 2 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 3 Portugal Transportation
- 4 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 5 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 6 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 7 Malpensa - Verona
- 8 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 9 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 10 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 13 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 14 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 15 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 16 Italian rail travel
- 17 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 18 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 19 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 20 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 23 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 24 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 25 Provence planning