I am visiting Zurich in late-June, with my husband, and we will have around 8 days to spend in the region. We are thinking of dividing the time equally between Switzerland and Austria. Our list of must-see places contains:
Rest we are unsure of. We like to check out museums and castles but prefer to spend more time outdoors. We are fond of checking out different than usual sites. Also, we are limited by the fact that we are flying in and out from Zurich. It would be great if you have some suggestions on how to divide our time and what places to visit. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Private Guide in Lyon
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 base for Andalucia
- 11 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 barcelona neighborhood
- 16 Regarding Residence Permit
- 17 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 18 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Les Invalides Night Show
- 21 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 Which Day?
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 25 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc