I am visiting Zurich in late-June, with my husband, and we will have around 8 days to spend in the region. We are thinking of dividing the time equally between Switzerland and Austria. Our list of must-see places contains:
Rest we are unsure of. We like to check out museums and castles but prefer to spend more time outdoors. We are fond of checking out different than usual sites. Also, we are limited by the fact that we are flying in and out from Zurich. It would be great if you have some suggestions on how to divide our time and what places to visit. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 2 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 3 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 4 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany
- 11 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 12 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 16 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 17 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 18 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 19 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 20 15 days trip to Europe
- 21 Scotland Highlands Help
- 22 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 23 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 24 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 25 Europe itinerary review