I am visiting Zurich in late-June, with my husband, and we will have around 8 days to spend in the region. We are thinking of dividing the time equally between Switzerland and Austria. Our list of must-see places contains:
Rest we are unsure of. We like to check out museums and castles but prefer to spend more time outdoors. We are fond of checking out different than usual sites. Also, we are limited by the fact that we are flying in and out from Zurich. It would be great if you have some suggestions on how to divide our time and what places to visit. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 2 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 3 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 4 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 5 Paris -?- Rome
- 6 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 7 Santorini and Positano.
- 8 Trains through Germany
- 9 Zurich to Salo
- 10 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 11 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 12 Zurich to Milan
- 13 Cities on the Danube
- 14 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Age limit for car rental?
- 18 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 19 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 20 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 21 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 22 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 25 Do we need a car?