I am visiting Zurich in late-June, with my husband, and we will have around 8 days to spend in the region. We are thinking of dividing the time equally between Switzerland and Austria. Our list of must-see places contains:
Rest we are unsure of. We like to check out museums and castles but prefer to spend more time outdoors. We are fond of checking out different than usual sites. Also, we are limited by the fact that we are flying in and out from Zurich. It would be great if you have some suggestions on how to divide our time and what places to visit. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 2 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Ireland itinerary help please
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 7 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 Paris cooking classes
- 11 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 Booking through Loco2 Train