I am visiting Zurich in late-June, with my husband, and we will have around 8 days to spend in the region. We are thinking of dividing the time equally between Switzerland and Austria. Our list of must-see places contains:
Rest we are unsure of. We like to check out museums and castles but prefer to spend more time outdoors. We are fond of checking out different than usual sites. Also, we are limited by the fact that we are flying in and out from Zurich. It would be great if you have some suggestions on how to divide our time and what places to visit. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 3 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 4 Where to buy Saffron?
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 9 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 10 Super Cover For Hertz
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 16 When to Visit Scotland
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 House Hunting in France
- 22 Itinerary Tweaking
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice