I am visiting Zurich in late-June, with my husband, and we will have around 8 days to spend in the region. We are thinking of dividing the time equally between Switzerland and Austria. Our list of must-see places contains:
Rest we are unsure of. We like to check out museums and castles but prefer to spend more time outdoors. We are fond of checking out different than usual sites. Also, we are limited by the fact that we are flying in and out from Zurich. It would be great if you have some suggestions on how to divide our time and what places to visit. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 2 Berlin restaurant recs
- 3 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 4 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 5 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 6 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 7 What to do in Stockholm for 4 hours
- 8 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 9 20 free days of Europe
- 10 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 13 Norfolk base
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 italy itinerary
- 16 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 17 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 18 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 19 Small town near Grenada?
- 20 Rome Rental Car
- 21 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 22 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 23 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 24 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 25 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como