I am visiting Zurich in late-June, with my husband, and we will have around 8 days to spend in the region. We are thinking of dividing the time equally between Switzerland and Austria. Our list of must-see places contains:
Rest we are unsure of. We like to check out museums and castles but prefer to spend more time outdoors. We are fond of checking out different than usual sites. Also, we are limited by the fact that we are flying in and out from Zurich. It would be great if you have some suggestions on how to divide our time and what places to visit. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Pompeii
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 4 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 5 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 6 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 7 Parking in Italy
- 8 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 9 sim card
- 10 Plan Italy trip
- 11 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 12 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 13 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 14 apartments florence
- 15 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 16 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 Florence, Italy
- 19 Italy trains question
- 20 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 21 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 22 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 23 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 24 FCO connection time
- 25 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin