I am visiting Zurich in late-June, with my husband, and we will have around 8 days to spend in the region. We are thinking of dividing the time equally between Switzerland and Austria. Our list of must-see places contains:
Rest we are unsure of. We like to check out museums and castles but prefer to spend more time outdoors. We are fond of checking out different than usual sites. Also, we are limited by the fact that we are flying in and out from Zurich. It would be great if you have some suggestions on how to divide our time and what places to visit. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Belgium for the 1st time
- 3 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 6 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 7 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 8 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 9 11 days in Andalusia
- 10 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Should we go to Vienna?
- 13 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 14 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 15 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 19 norway self-drive itinerary
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 22 Iceland trip report
- 23 February in Florence
- 24 Ronda to Seville
- 25 Europe Itinerary