I will be taking a 25 day trip to Europe later this summer (late July). I will be flying into Istanbul as it is by far the cheapest place to fly into. I would like to fly to Budapest from Istanbul and then travel back to Istanbul, visiting the countries in between. I am looking for suggestions on if this is a feasible trip, what cities I should visit/ sights to see (I would love to see natural beauty, especially hikes), and how much time to spend in each place. Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in Croatia with kids
- 2 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 8 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 11 Summer School in France
- 12 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 13 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 20 Cutback on Spain trip
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 where to stay in London?
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Greece...so many options! (11 days)