I will be taking a 25 day trip to Europe later this summer (late July). I will be flying into Istanbul as it is by far the cheapest place to fly into. I would like to fly to Budapest from Istanbul and then travel back to Istanbul, visiting the countries in between. I am looking for suggestions on if this is a feasible trip, what cities I should visit/ sights to see (I would love to see natural beauty, especially hikes), and how much time to spend in each place. Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 2 Five night Ireland Trip
- 3 Old European currency
- 4 Brugge hotel help
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 Amsterdam hotels
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 21 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 22 Denmark or Sweden?
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 Back from Paris
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking