I will be taking a 25 day trip to Europe later this summer (late July). I will be flying into Istanbul as it is by far the cheapest place to fly into. I would like to fly to Budapest from Istanbul and then travel back to Istanbul, visiting the countries in between. I am looking for suggestions on if this is a feasible trip, what cities I should visit/ sights to see (I would love to see natural beauty, especially hikes), and how much time to spend in each place. Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and...?
- 2 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 3 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 4 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 5 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 8 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 9 Andalucia Spain
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 18 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 19 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 20 Paris to Bordeaux
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!