My partner and I are travelling to Italy in late october/early november this year. While we have most of our itinerary already planned, we are a bit stuck for ideas of somewhere to spend a night or two.
We will be travelling from Rome to Bologna, where we will spend 2 nights (probably with a day trip to Modena or Parma). We then have 2 nights before we need to be at our next destination, a small village near Chiusi where we're staying with a family friend.
Any ideas for a city or town accessible by train (we won't have a car) between Bologna and Chiusi that would be suitable to spend a couple of nights in? I had considered Ravenna but from other reports on this site one day there is probably enough.
We both love food and cooking, wine, art and my partner is a bit of a history buff too.
Thankyou in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판 토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Chania
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
Suggestions for 2 nights in Bologna/Emilia-Romagna region?