My partner and I are travelling to Italy in late october/early november this year. While we have most of our itinerary already planned, we are a bit stuck for ideas of somewhere to spend a night or two.
We will be travelling from Rome to Bologna, where we will spend 2 nights (probably with a day trip to Modena or Parma). We then have 2 nights before we need to be at our next destination, a small village near Chiusi where we're staying with a family friend.
Any ideas for a city or town accessible by train (we won't have a car) between Bologna and Chiusi that would be suitable to spend a couple of nights in? I had considered Ravenna but from other reports on this site one day there is probably enough.
We both love food and cooking, wine, art and my partner is a bit of a history buff too.
Thankyou in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임종류 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 A week in Paris
- 16 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 21 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Suggestions for 2 nights in Bologna/Emilia-Romagna region?