I'll be visiting Bremen, German for a conference. After the conference ends i.e. 30th September, I plan to take out 5 days to visit one or two cities. I have already been to Paris and Amsterdam.
Please suggest which cities will be good to visit during this time of the year (1st Oct-5th Oct). As of now I am thinking 2-3 days at Berlin and Prague each.
But then I won't mind trying out other options in place of the aforementioned.
P.S I have to still book my return ticket which I can book from anywhere in Schengen area as long as the city of departure affords me a decent price of air-ticket.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현금바둑이 =홈_피:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 London advice
- 4 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 7 Another Question re Scotland
- 8 Train up the Jungfrau
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 12 Valencia, Spain
- 13 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 14 Visit to Engand
- 15 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 16 Place to stay
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 20 Driver"s License & Language
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 credit and debit cards
- 24 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 25 May get together in Paris