I'll be visiting Bremen, German for a conference. After the conference ends i.e. 30th September, I plan to take out 5 days to visit one or two cities. I have already been to Paris and Amsterdam.
Please suggest which cities will be good to visit during this time of the year (1st Oct-5th Oct). As of now I am thinking 2-3 days at Berlin and Prague each.
But then I won't mind trying out other options in place of the aforementioned.
P.S I have to still book my return ticket which I can book from anywhere in Schengen area as long as the city of departure affords me a decent price of air-ticket.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 Scotland Trip Report
- 4 Madrid airport question
- 5 Kayaking in Avignon
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Murren to Prague
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Aix Provence
- 15 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 16 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 21 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 22 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?