I'll be visiting Bremen, German for a conference. After the conference ends i.e. 30th September, I plan to take out 5 days to visit one or two cities. I have already been to Paris and Amsterdam.
Please suggest which cities will be good to visit during this time of the year (1st Oct-5th Oct). As of now I am thinking 2-3 days at Berlin and Prague each.
But then I won't mind trying out other options in place of the aforementioned.
P.S I have to still book my return ticket which I can book from anywhere in Schengen area as long as the city of departure affords me a decent price of air-ticket.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 10 Berlin -clubs
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 14 base in brussels
- 15 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 16 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 17 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 18 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 24 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 25 Alitala