Plan to stay 2 nights in Alba/Barolo region to visit good vineyard and excellent Italy food.
Any suggestion of hotel/farm stay, and restaurant (Michelin or not doesn't matter)!
If there is a renowned farm stay or vineyard with a nice restaurant for dinner, that's great as I could drink more and no need worry about subsequent driving...
Budget for stay between 100-200euro, restaurant 50-100euro per person.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마제스타카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트ぇ바카라사이트
- 2 헬로카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라추천づ인터넷바카라추천
- 3 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?