Plan to stay 2 nights in Alba/Barolo region to visit good vineyard and excellent Italy food.
Any suggestion of hotel/farm stay, and restaurant (Michelin or not doesn't matter)!
If there is a renowned farm stay or vineyard with a nice restaurant for dinner, that's great as I could drink more and no need worry about subsequent driving...
Budget for stay between 100-200euro, restaurant 50-100euro per person.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 4 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 5 Rome to venice
- 6 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 9 help with Italy itinerary
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 14 Le Marche Research Help
- 15 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 16 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 17 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 18 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 19 Undisclsoed location
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 25 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report