There will be four of us with luggage going from DeGaulle into Paris. Anyone have a good and reasonable car service to recommend? Am concerned taxis may not work for all of us with each having a suitcase (also can't do shuttle or bus since my daughter and granddaughter get carsick so I want to get there as directly and easily as possible)......
Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 5 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 9 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Hotel in Venice
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 17 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!