There will be four of us with luggage going from DeGaulle into Paris. Anyone have a good and reasonable car service to recommend? Am concerned taxis may not work for all of us with each having a suitcase (also can't do shuttle or bus since my daughter and granddaughter get carsick so I want to get there as directly and easily as possible)......
Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 5 To Prague or not to Prague
- 6 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 7 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 8 Day Trips from Paris
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 A Week in Spain
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 London Pass
- 24 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 25 Potential trip - Balkans