There will be four of us with luggage going from DeGaulle into Paris. Anyone have a good and reasonable car service to recommend? Am concerned taxis may not work for all of us with each having a suitcase (also can't do shuttle or bus since my daughter and granddaughter get carsick so I want to get there as directly and easily as possible)......
Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 6 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Five nights in Extremadura
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 17 trip to norway
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Where to go in France mid July?
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn