Me and my husband are planning for a 14 day itinerary for Spain this September, excluding the flying days from and back to US. We are interested in fine arts, food, and also like to visit scenic areas. We do not plan to rent a car and will be using train/bus or flights in between cities.We fly into Madrid on a Sunday and fly out of Barcelona two weeks afters.
Our plan so far looks like:
Madrid 4 nights( day trip to Toledo and Segovia)
Seville 3 nights (day trip to Cordoba)
Granada 2 nights
Barcelona 3 nights (possible day trip to Girona)
We still have two days left and wondering about other trips. I am reading mixed comments about white villages and could not decide on it yet. Also we were wondering whether Lisbon 3 day is doable in this trip with a day taken out of Madrid.
Any suggestions comments will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 6 Iceland early december visit
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 9 God Save the Queen?
- 10 Road trip with our dog
- 11 Milan or Turin
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Paris to Italy
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris