Me and my husband are planning for a 14 day itinerary for Spain this September, excluding the flying days from and back to US. We are interested in fine arts, food, and also like to visit scenic areas. We do not plan to rent a car and will be using train/bus or flights in between cities.We fly into Madrid on a Sunday and fly out of Barcelona two weeks afters.
Our plan so far looks like:
Madrid 4 nights( day trip to Toledo and Segovia)
Seville 3 nights (day trip to Cordoba)
Granada 2 nights
Barcelona 3 nights (possible day trip to Girona)
We still have two days left and wondering about other trips. I am reading mixed comments about white villages and could not decide on it yet. Also we were wondering whether Lisbon 3 day is doable in this trip with a day taken out of Madrid.
Any suggestions comments will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천⇔인터넷카지노주소
- 2 필리핀월드카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노∃생방송카지노
- 3 아시아바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노↓인터넷바카라주소
- 4 나눔파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Portugal rental car
- 13 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 14 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 15 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 16 Trastevere Food
- 17 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 18 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 19 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 20 Sim Cards
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 Nightime Tivoli
- 23 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 24 Seville to Cordoba
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood