Me and my husband are planning for a 14 day itinerary for Spain this September, excluding the flying days from and back to US. We are interested in fine arts, food, and also like to visit scenic areas. We do not plan to rent a car and will be using train/bus or flights in between cities.We fly into Madrid on a Sunday and fly out of Barcelona two weeks afters.
Our plan so far looks like:
Madrid 4 nights( day trip to Toledo and Segovia)
Seville 3 nights (day trip to Cordoba)
Granada 2 nights
Barcelona 3 nights (possible day trip to Girona)
We still have two days left and wondering about other trips. I am reading mixed comments about white villages and could not decide on it yet. Also we were wondering whether Lisbon 3 day is doable in this trip with a day taken out of Madrid.
Any suggestions comments will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 3 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 4 Bernina Express mid-March
- 5 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Italy
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt