Me and my husband are planning for a 14 day itinerary for Spain this September, excluding the flying days from and back to US. We are interested in fine arts, food, and also like to visit scenic areas. We do not plan to rent a car and will be using train/bus or flights in between cities.We fly into Madrid on a Sunday and fly out of Barcelona two weeks afters.
Our plan so far looks like:
Madrid 4 nights( day trip to Toledo and Segovia)
Seville 3 nights (day trip to Cordoba)
Granada 2 nights
Barcelona 3 nights (possible day trip to Girona)
We still have two days left and wondering about other trips. I am reading mixed comments about white villages and could not decide on it yet. Also we were wondering whether Lisbon 3 day is doable in this trip with a day taken out of Madrid.
Any suggestions comments will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 May get together in Paris
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Day trips from Florence
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 22 Oporto
- 23 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 24 Perugia
- 25 CDG Meeting Point Help