Me and my husband are planning for a 14 day itinerary for Spain this September, excluding the flying days from and back to US. We are interested in fine arts, food, and also like to visit scenic areas. We do not plan to rent a car and will be using train/bus or flights in between cities.We fly into Madrid on a Sunday and fly out of Barcelona two weeks afters.
Our plan so far looks like:
Madrid 4 nights( day trip to Toledo and Segovia)
Seville 3 nights (day trip to Cordoba)
Granada 2 nights
Barcelona 3 nights (possible day trip to Girona)
We still have two days left and wondering about other trips. I am reading mixed comments about white villages and could not decide on it yet. Also we were wondering whether Lisbon 3 day is doable in this trip with a day taken out of Madrid.
Any suggestions comments will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 3 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 4 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 5 Iceland
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 London with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 14 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 17 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 18 Lake Como AREA questions
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 24 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought