Hi all. We're about to embark on our first trip abroad with our daughter, who will be 10 months old when we leave in mid may. We'll be spending the first week or two visiting friends and family in the Basque Country, and then plan on going to Logrono for a night or two before heading out toward Barcelona. We want to break that part of the trip up into two legs, so any suggestions of must see towns on the way? We're keen on wine, sunshine and being outside. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Suggested route from La Rioja to Barcelona - travelling with baby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 4 Gite and/or agritourism
- 5 20 days in Germany
- 6 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 7 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 England and Scotland
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Athens/Istanbul March
- 18 French open
- 19 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 20 Azores
- 21 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 22 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German