Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Suggested itinerary for Berlin, Brussels, & Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 3 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 4 Pompeii train to Naples
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 No points in Paris .....
- 9 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 10 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 11 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 12 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 13 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 16 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Sicily - not a trip report
- 23 Chip but no PIN
- 24 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 25 Questions for my German friends