Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 2 janis j and other London experts—advice for booking rooms for a group
- 3 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 4 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 5 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 6 Barcelona on budget
- 7 Provence to Nice driving
- 8 Cost of Van from CDG
- 9 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 10 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 11 Northern Italian Food
- 12 German Train travel
- 13 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 14 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 17 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 18 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 19 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 20 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 21 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 22 Where to go in March??
- 23 Advice for England and France travels?
- 24 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 25 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?