Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 2 kureiff and dcd
- 3 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 4 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 5 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 6 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 9 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 10 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 11 PLITVICE LAKES
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 17 Getting away from it all in Puglia
- 18 Italy Honeymoon 2016
- 19 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 20 Phone cards
- 21 sim card
- 22 February in Florence
- 23 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 24 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 25 Europe Itinerary