Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 limousine services - milan - rome
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 9 Camogli and surrounds
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 12 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 13 2 days in Florence
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 17 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 18 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 19 Les Invalides Night Show
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 22 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 24 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 25 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€