Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리게임 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 5 Vatican tour
- 6 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 7 Day in Capri
- 8 alcazar question and seville advice
- 9 TSA Precheck
- 10 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Paris travel help
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Villa in Italy
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Help me make this possible!
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast