Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 2 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 3 Another Visit to London
- 4 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 5 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 6 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 7 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 8 Bus fine Italy
- 9 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 10 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 13 The Best beach in Europe
- 14 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 15 Dublin to Dingle?
- 16 London-Paris solo trip
- 17 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 18 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 19 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 20 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 21 For those looking for an apt. in Venice
- 22 explore Italy on a budget
- 23 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 24 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 25 Elindilpickle