Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague old town
- 2 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 3 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 4 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 5 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 6 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 7 Ordering in a Deli
- 8 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 9 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 10 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 11 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 14 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 15 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 16 International Friends Tour
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 Walking Scotland
- 20 Help with itinerary
- 21 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 I forgot my international driver permit
- 24 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 25 Bordeaux TRIP