Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Short Trip to Paris
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 6 Visit to Engand
- 7 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Final Four
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 Parking in Girona
- 13 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 14 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 15 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 16 SNCF - low price for summer
- 17 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 18 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 19 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 20 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 21 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 22 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 23 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017