Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 2 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 3 My First Trip to Europe...
- 4 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 9 Rome train to Positano
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 13 Greece itinerary ideas
- 14 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Stonehenge and Bath
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 21 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 22 Car rental in Paris
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid