Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 darkish circles, pigmentation, peeling
- 2 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 3 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 4 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 5 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 6 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 7 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 8 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 9 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 10 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 11 train from ams to paris
- 12 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 18 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 24 Cordoba or Granada?
- 25 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?