Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남카지노사이트∥强【SNN77。ＣＯｍ】强∥세븐럭카지노
- 2 강남카지노주소∥强【SNN77。ＣＯｍ】强∥세븐럭카지노
- 3 강남사설카지노∥强【SNN77。ＣＯｍ】强∥세븐카지노
- 4 메가스포츠카지노∥强【SNN77。ＣＯｍ】强∥비비카지노
- 5 엠카지노주소∥强【SNN77。ＣＯｍ】强∥투게더카지노
- 6 w카지노주소∥强【SNN77。ＣＯｍ】强∥실전카지노
- 7 아시안카지노주소∥强【SNN77。ＣＯｍ】强∥싱가포르카지노
- 8 레드9카지노∥强【SNN77。ＣＯｍ】强∥하이원카지노
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 20 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 21 Madrird and Seville
- 22 Greece
- 23 Ludwig Castles
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)