Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Amsterdam
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 8 Scenic cruise advice
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 12 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 16 God Save the Queen?
- 17 Spanish Medical Providers
- 18 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Iceland early december visit
- 22 Paris to Italy
- 23 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 24 8 Days in Spain
- 25 9 Days in Spain