Happy New Year! My brother & I along with some friends are interested in visiting Berlin, Brussels, & Prague for 10-12 days end of May/beginning of June 2014 and have never been to any of these countries (not our first time to Europe). We have done some research on other cities to also see in Germany & Belgium. We are completely lost on which country to fly into first and how to go about traveling to the others. I have looked at the train schedule on bahn.com. Would anyone be able to suggest on how to go about planning a trip with the countries we're interested in? We are foodies, love outdoor activities, arts/culture, medieval history, and taking day trips.
Thinking of visiting Bruge, Munich, & maybe Frankfurt however have not finished finalizing our itinerary and need advice & ideas. For example, do we fly into Berlin, stay a few days, then take either plane or train to Brussels, stay a few days, then head to Germany?
Would appreciate any feedback...thank you so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 2 For art lovers in London next week
- 3 One day in Paris!
- 4 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 5 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 6 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 7 Lake Maggiore?
- 8 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 9 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 10 Bodensee: Ride from Bregenz to Arbon, Switzerland
- 11 French Basque country
- 12 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 13 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 14 Tales of the Texas Two; or, Ladies in London
- 15 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 16 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 17 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 20 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 21 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 22 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 23 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 24 Rome Walking Guide
- 25 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya