My 21 year-old son and I will be traveling from Zurich to Italy in mid-May 2010. He will be in Zurich during the summer for an Internship, so we thought we'd travel Italy together prior to his start date. Should we use the train from Zurich to Italy? We are both pretty adventurous, enjoy wine, nightlife and want to enjoy making some great Mom/Son memories together. What cities should we visit, number of days to stay, suggested lodging, etc, etc. Typically I spend 3 months planning our trips, this one has snuck up on me, I need and appreciate your suggestions!!! THANK YOU!!!
Suggested itinerary for 7 days in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Germany in December 2015
- 6 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 7 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Vegan in Germany?
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 biking tours in Italy?
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Italy Countryside
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 French Basque region