My 21 year-old son and I will be traveling from Zurich to Italy in mid-May 2010. He will be in Zurich during the summer for an Internship, so we thought we'd travel Italy together prior to his start date. Should we use the train from Zurich to Italy? We are both pretty adventurous, enjoy wine, nightlife and want to enjoy making some great Mom/Son memories together. What cities should we visit, number of days to stay, suggested lodging, etc, etc. Typically I spend 3 months planning our trips, this one has snuck up on me, I need and appreciate your suggestions!!! THANK YOU!!!
Suggested itinerary for 7 days in Italy
- 1 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 2 Granada on Sunday
- 3 Four Days in Seville
- 4 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 5 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 6 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 7 Home base in Provence in July
- 8 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 9 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 10 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 11 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 12 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 13 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 14 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 Northern Italy
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 21 Best area for wine and which one?
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Four days to wander France???
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday