My 21 year-old son and I will be traveling from Zurich to Italy in mid-May 2010. He will be in Zurich during the summer for an Internship, so we thought we'd travel Italy together prior to his start date. Should we use the train from Zurich to Italy? We are both pretty adventurous, enjoy wine, nightlife and want to enjoy making some great Mom/Son memories together. What cities should we visit, number of days to stay, suggested lodging, etc, etc. Typically I spend 3 months planning our trips, this one has snuck up on me, I need and appreciate your suggestions!!! THANK YOU!!!
Suggested itinerary for 7 days in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan Hotel
- 2 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 3 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 4 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 5 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 8 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 France to Italy advice needed please
- 11 CDG questions
- 12 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 13 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 14 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 17 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 18 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 When to buy companion ticket?
- 21 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Home Base in Belgium