DD and I will be leaving for Paris in a couple of weeks. She has an iPhone - I believe it is a 3, and would like some suggestions on apps she should download icw our trip.Things like the metro and bus maps, restaurant apps, sightseeing apps, translators, would be helpful and anything else you can think of. We will be in Paris for 10 days with a couple of day trips to the countryside. Thanks!
Suggested iPhone Apps for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 France, Italy and Greec
- 5 gites de france or agritourism
- 6 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 7 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 12 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Dresden or Leipzig
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report