DD and I will be leaving for Paris in a couple of weeks. She has an iPhone - I believe it is a 3, and would like some suggestions on apps she should download icw our trip.Things like the metro and bus maps, restaurant apps, sightseeing apps, translators, would be helpful and anything else you can think of. We will be in Paris for 10 days with a couple of day trips to the countryside. Thanks!
Suggested iPhone Apps for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 2 Italy Spending Budget
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 7 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 10 Brussels in 2 days
- 11 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 14 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 15 Ireland or Scotland
- 16 Nice to the luberons
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Cotswolds first time
- 19 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 20 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 21 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 24 London hotel tax is 20%
- 25 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot