DD and I will be leaving for Paris in a couple of weeks. She has an iPhone - I believe it is a 3, and would like some suggestions on apps she should download icw our trip.Things like the metro and bus maps, restaurant apps, sightseeing apps, translators, would be helpful and anything else you can think of. We will be in Paris for 10 days with a couple of day trips to the countryside. Thanks!
Suggested iPhone Apps for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Munich
- 2 Day trips from Marseille
- 3 London tube
- 4 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 5 cooking classes
- 6 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 7 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Venice
- 19 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 20 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon