DD and I will be leaving for Paris in a couple of weeks. She has an iPhone - I believe it is a 3, and would like some suggestions on apps she should download icw our trip.Things like the metro and bus maps, restaurant apps, sightseeing apps, translators, would be helpful and anything else you can think of. We will be in Paris for 10 days with a couple of day trips to the countryside. Thanks!
Suggested iPhone Apps for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 8 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 11 Scotland Votes "No"
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 14 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 15 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 16 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 20 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 21 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 24 Olive Oil
- 25 Wine tour from Verona?