DD and I will be leaving for Paris in a couple of weeks. She has an iPhone - I believe it is a 3, and would like some suggestions on apps she should download icw our trip.Things like the metro and bus maps, restaurant apps, sightseeing apps, translators, would be helpful and anything else you can think of. We will be in Paris for 10 days with a couple of day trips to the countryside. Thanks!
Suggested iPhone Apps for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 3 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 4 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 5 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 6 Slovenia itinerary
- 7 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 8 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 11 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 14 Is Capri overrated?
- 15 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 16 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 17 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 18 9 days in switzerland
- 19 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 20 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 21 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 22 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 24 Amsterdam restaurants
- 25 Greece for a month with a baby