We are arriving in Milan May 15 and will spend 6 days touring somewhere before we embark on a Mediterranean cruise from Rome on May 21. We have visited Rome on a previous trip, as well as Venice, Verona, and were not planning to spend more than a day in Rome itself before embarking.
The areas that intrigue us would be Milan itself (how many days to spend here?), Cinque Terra, Tuscany. A few years ago we spent a day in Florence, and would love to return.
On previous visits we drove on Italian highways and had no issues. We are assuming part of our trip will involve a car.
We enjoy exploring, walking, some museums, eating local food that doesn't have to be exotic; finding concerts or live music. Not keen on shopping or clubs.
What are your suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://crackedmuscles.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions