I just saw on a Facebook page called Tuscanycious a post about the food market in Subbiano as being great. Has anyone been or have any thoughts on other great markets in the area? We are renting a villa in Cortona in May and planning on cooking a few nights so it would be fun to try some local markets (beyond the COOP in Cortona). Thanks
Subbiano food market or other market recommendations near Cortona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 2 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 5 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 9 2 weeks in Europe
- 10 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 11 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 12 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 14 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 15 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 18 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 19 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 24 Matisse at Tate
- 25 Ireland Southwest