I just saw on a Facebook page called Tuscanycious a post about the food market in Subbiano as being great. Has anyone been or have any thoughts on other great markets in the area? We are renting a villa in Cortona in May and planning on cooking a few nights so it would be fun to try some local markets (beyond the COOP in Cortona). Thanks
Subbiano food market or other market recommendations near Cortona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 Burgundy in May
- 4 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 5 Norway Advice
- 6 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 9 A Greek sojourn
- 10 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 11 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 17 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 18 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 20 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 23 Bregenz or Lindau
- 24 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris