I just saw on a Facebook page called Tuscanycious a post about the food market in Subbiano as being great. Has anyone been or have any thoughts on other great markets in the area? We are renting a villa in Cortona in May and planning on cooking a few nights so it would be fun to try some local markets (beyond the COOP in Cortona). Thanks
Subbiano food market or other market recommendations near Cortona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 2 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 3 England/EPL family vacation
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Never To Return
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 11 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 London city Best option for transit
- 20 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Lucerne Switzerland
- 24 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 25 Central Europe itinerary