I just saw on a Facebook page called Tuscanycious a post about the food market in Subbiano as being great. Has anyone been or have any thoughts on other great markets in the area? We are renting a villa in Cortona in May and planning on cooking a few nights so it would be fun to try some local markets (beyond the COOP in Cortona). Thanks
Subbiano food market or other market recommendations near Cortona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 2 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 3 Italy things to do?
- 4 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 5 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 6 Croacia in october
- 7 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 8 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 9 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 14 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 15 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 16 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 17 Getting From Italy to London
- 18 Spending money in Italy?
- 19 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 rome and pompei
- 22 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace