I just saw on a Facebook page called Tuscanycious a post about the food market in Subbiano as being great. Has anyone been or have any thoughts on other great markets in the area? We are renting a villa in Cortona in May and planning on cooking a few nights so it would be fun to try some local markets (beyond the COOP in Cortona). Thanks
Subbiano food market or other market recommendations near Cortona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 5 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 8 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 11 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 12 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 13 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Museums in Berlin
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 21 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 22 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 25 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland