I just saw on a Facebook page called Tuscanycious a post about the food market in Subbiano as being great. Has anyone been or have any thoughts on other great markets in the area? We are renting a villa in Cortona in May and planning on cooking a few nights so it would be fun to try some local markets (beyond the COOP in Cortona). Thanks
Subbiano food market or other market recommendations near Cortona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 2 Swiss decisions
- 3 Florence during Holy Week
- 4 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 5 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 6 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 7 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 10 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 11 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 12 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 13 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 14 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 15 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 16 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 17 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 18 Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
- 19 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Travel services for Spain
- 22 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 23 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 24 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 25 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?