I remember at some point in the last two years someone (or several people) posted pictures of what women in Paris were wearing that spring. It was really fun to look at the pictures and useful to plan my trip (tip: boots were in!)
I am headed to Rome and Assisi/Spoleto/Perugia in a month and was wondering if anyone happened to snap any shots of stylish women's outfits in Italy if they would post them. I do realize this will be a hassle for anyone, so if no one feels like it, not to worry! I keep googling...."what women are wearing in Rome 2012" but I get "ancient dress in Italy." I do know this question has been posted many times, and yes, I have read many of the posts...in particular...I was hoping to see a pix or two. Again, not to worry if you are not up for it! Thanks to anyone in advance and I do apologize for raising a conversation that has been discussed many times. Happy travels.
Stylish women's clothes in Italy this summer
- 1 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 2 Germany with 6 month old.
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 8 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 9 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 10 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Apartment in Seville
- 13 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 14 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 15 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 16 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 17 Germany and Italy
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 Hotels in Sorrento
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 23 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 24 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros