I remember at some point in the last two years someone (or several people) posted pictures of what women in Paris were wearing that spring. It was really fun to look at the pictures and useful to plan my trip (tip: boots were in!)
I am headed to Rome and Assisi/Spoleto/Perugia in a month and was wondering if anyone happened to snap any shots of stylish women's outfits in Italy if they would post them. I do realize this will be a hassle for anyone, so if no one feels like it, not to worry! I keep googling...."what women are wearing in Rome 2012" but I get "ancient dress in Italy." I do know this question has been posted many times, and yes, I have read many of the posts...in particular...I was hoping to see a pix or two. Again, not to worry if you are not up for it! Thanks to anyone in advance and I do apologize for raising a conversation that has been discussed many times. Happy travels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 9 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 10 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Travel in Europe
- 14 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 15 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 21 Rome to Venice
- 22 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 23 November in Rome
- 24 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?