I remember at some point in the last two years someone (or several people) posted pictures of what women in Paris were wearing that spring. It was really fun to look at the pictures and useful to plan my trip (tip: boots were in!)
I am headed to Rome and Assisi/Spoleto/Perugia in a month and was wondering if anyone happened to snap any shots of stylish women's outfits in Italy if they would post them. I do realize this will be a hassle for anyone, so if no one feels like it, not to worry! I keep googling...."what women are wearing in Rome 2012" but I get "ancient dress in Italy." I do know this question has been posted many times, and yes, I have read many of the posts...in particular...I was hoping to see a pix or two. Again, not to worry if you are not up for it! Thanks to anyone in advance and I do apologize for raising a conversation that has been discussed many times. Happy travels.
Stylish women's clothes in Italy this summer
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 Cuenca or Toledo
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 5 Wimpy's
- 6 HELP stuck in Italy
- 7 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 8 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 9 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 10 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 11 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 12 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 17 Nice
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Train tickets
- 24 San Lorenzo Market
- 25 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?