Hello! I wanted to get people's opinions on what kind of shoes they wear when sightseeing and being on your feet all day. I am 5 feet tall and rarely wear flat shoes. I always wear some sort of wedge. I will be traveling to Paris in the summer so it will be hot. (also Venice, Lake Como, Cannes) I am sure the most comfortable option would be to wear tennis shoes, however I do want to have some style. Any sugesstions or certain brands of shoes that will look good and perhaps give me a little height?
Stylish Walking Shoes for Paris and other cities
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 2 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Where to go in France mid July?
- 5 Help with England/Wales tour
- 6 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 Cotswold Churches
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Best beach town in Italy?
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy