Hello! I wanted to get people's opinions on what kind of shoes they wear when sightseeing and being on your feet all day. I am 5 feet tall and rarely wear flat shoes. I always wear some sort of wedge. I will be traveling to Paris in the summer so it will be hot. (also Venice, Lake Como, Cannes) I am sure the most comfortable option would be to wear tennis shoes, however I do want to have some style. Any sugesstions or certain brands of shoes that will look good and perhaps give me a little height?
Stylish Walking Shoes for Paris and other cities
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay near Paris
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 4 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 italy
- 13 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 14 Side trip from Geneva
- 15 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 16 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 17 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 18 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 19 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 25 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?