I studied abroad in Austria a while ago, and had a wonderful time, but I do remember Sundays being a bleak affair with almost everything being closed.
I will be in Austria again this July with a friend, and I will only be in Vienna for a Friday through Sunday. I really want to maximize my time by planning out what stuff I can do on SUNDAY. My ideas so far were to save my visit to Schonbrunn and the Zentralfriedhof for that day, but does anybody have any other ideas?
Also, my friend and I are thinking of spending Monday and Tuesday in Salzburg and/or the Hallstatt area. I have been to Salzburg, but not Hallstatt, and the last time I was in the area was in December. I am looking forward to seeing beautiful Austria again, and to being in the beautiful Salzkammergut in summer. Does anybody have any advice with fastest/cheapest transportation to that area from Vienna for two twenty-somethings?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 롯데호텔카지노べ♦【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】♦べ롯데호텔카지노
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Iceland in 7 days.
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage
Stuff to do on Sunday in Vienna/ visiting Salzkammergut area?