I'm looking for a 2 week program in Aix en Provence for end of Sept/beg Oct. Kevin , I hope you read this and can respond. I am 72, just want to take morning classes , activities in afternoon, drink cafe avec une baguette et du fromage from my balcony and have fun. French is not for credit, just because I love the language. Anyone have ideas or suggestions? Appreciate all the help. Was going to go with AHI travel for a month but they are booked up, no space left. Help!
studying inAix en Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 2 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 3 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 4 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 5 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 6 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 7 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 8 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 9 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 10 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 11 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 12 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 13 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 14 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 15 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 16 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 17 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 18 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 19 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 20 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 21 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 22 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 23 Hotels in old Rome
- 24 Car rental at Athens airport
- 25 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague