I'm looking for a 2 week program in Aix en Provence for end of Sept/beg Oct. Kevin , I hope you read this and can respond. I am 72, just want to take morning classes , activities in afternoon, drink cafe avec une baguette et du fromage from my balcony and have fun. French is not for credit, just because I love the language. Anyone have ideas or suggestions? Appreciate all the help. Was going to go with AHI travel for a month but they are booked up, no space left. Help!
studying inAix en Provence
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Advises for trip to Russia
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 7 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 10 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?