I'm looking for a 2 week program in Aix en Provence for end of Sept/beg Oct. Kevin , I hope you read this and can respond. I am 72, just want to take morning classes , activities in afternoon, drink cafe avec une baguette et du fromage from my balcony and have fun. French is not for credit, just because I love the language. Anyone have ideas or suggestions? Appreciate all the help. Was going to go with AHI travel for a month but they are booked up, no space left. Help!
studying inAix en Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 8 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 9 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 10 staying a month or so in each place
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Late night train from Prague
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise