I'm looking for a 2 week program in Aix en Provence for end of Sept/beg Oct. Kevin , I hope you read this and can respond. I am 72, just want to take morning classes , activities in afternoon, drink cafe avec une baguette et du fromage from my balcony and have fun. French is not for credit, just because I love the language. Anyone have ideas or suggestions? Appreciate all the help. Was going to go with AHI travel for a month but they are booked up, no space left. Help!
studying inAix en Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 2 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 3 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Florence during Holy Week
- 6 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 9 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 10 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 11 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 12 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 13 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 14 Barcelona or no ?
- 15 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 16 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 17 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 18 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 20 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 21 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 22 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 23 Swiss decisions
- 24 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 25 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana