I'm looking for a 2 week program in Aix en Provence for end of Sept/beg Oct. Kevin , I hope you read this and can respond. I am 72, just want to take morning classes , activities in afternoon, drink cafe avec une baguette et du fromage from my balcony and have fun. French is not for credit, just because I love the language. Anyone have ideas or suggestions? Appreciate all the help. Was going to go with AHI travel for a month but they are booked up, no space left. Help!
studying inAix en Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 5 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 6 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 7 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 8 St Germain
- 9 A Greek sojourn
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 16 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 17 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 18 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 21 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 22 Norway Advice
- 23 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 24 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?