I'm looking for a 2 week program in Aix en Provence for end of Sept/beg Oct. Kevin , I hope you read this and can respond. I am 72, just want to take morning classes , activities in afternoon, drink cafe avec une baguette et du fromage from my balcony and have fun. French is not for credit, just because I love the language. Anyone have ideas or suggestions? Appreciate all the help. Was going to go with AHI travel for a month but they are booked up, no space left. Help!
studying inAix en Provence
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Lucerne & Zurich
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Frankfurt Macarons
- 7 Trip around Spain
- 8 Lake como
- 9 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 10 Getting around in Tuscany
- 11 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 12 Venice in Jan
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 15 Public transport from Ostuni
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 British drivers
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?