I'm a female sophomore in college and am wanting to studying abroad in Spain this coming spring. I was leaning towards either Madrid or Sevilla but I am open to hearing about other cities as well. My minor is Spanish and am really hoping to become fluent in the language after studying abroad, so I don't want to go to cities such as Barcelona that don't speak Spanish. I am also looking for lots of things to do and see during the day as well as a great nightlife, and good transportation so I can travel other parts of Europe as well. If anyone has any comments or personal experiences while in Spain it would be greatly appreciated! And please give details about the cities!
Studying Abroad in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Porto -City Break
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 18 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 nearby cities to london
- 21 London hotel
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan