I'm a female sophomore in college and am wanting to studying abroad in Spain this coming spring. I was leaning towards either Madrid or Sevilla but I am open to hearing about other cities as well. My minor is Spanish and am really hoping to become fluent in the language after studying abroad, so I don't want to go to cities such as Barcelona that don't speak Spanish. I am also looking for lots of things to do and see during the day as well as a great nightlife, and good transportation so I can travel other parts of Europe as well. If anyone has any comments or personal experiences while in Spain it would be greatly appreciated! And please give details about the cities!
Studying Abroad in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 2 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 3 Is Capri overrated?
- 4 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 5 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 6 9 days in switzerland
- 7 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 8 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 9 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 10 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 11 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 12 Train des Pignes
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Prague - Dresden- Berlin
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Utterly Umbria...feedback on my itinerary for a week in Spello please!!
- 17 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 18 Museums for 12 year old girl and pastry day class
- 19 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 21 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 22 Change in Travel
- 23 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 24 London and nearby suggestions
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights