I'm a female sophomore in college and am wanting to studying abroad in Spain this coming spring. I was leaning towards either Madrid or Sevilla but I am open to hearing about other cities as well. My minor is Spanish and am really hoping to become fluent in the language after studying abroad, so I don't want to go to cities such as Barcelona that don't speak Spanish. I am also looking for lots of things to do and see during the day as well as a great nightlife, and good transportation so I can travel other parts of Europe as well. If anyone has any comments or personal experiences while in Spain it would be greatly appreciated! And please give details about the cities!
Studying Abroad in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 American Express
- 3 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 13 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?