I'm a female sophomore in college and am wanting to studying abroad in Spain this coming spring. I was leaning towards either Madrid or Sevilla but I am open to hearing about other cities as well. My minor is Spanish and am really hoping to become fluent in the language after studying abroad, so I don't want to go to cities such as Barcelona that don't speak Spanish. I am also looking for lots of things to do and see during the day as well as a great nightlife, and good transportation so I can travel other parts of Europe as well. If anyone has any comments or personal experiences while in Spain it would be greatly appreciated! And please give details about the cities!
Studying Abroad in Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 2 7 days in Andalucia
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 6 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 13 Traveling within Italy
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Florence in October
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 first european holiday itinery
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.