I'm planning on studying abroad in Spain this coming fall and I'm torn on where I should go. I plan on studying abroad through a company like ISA or CEA. If anyone has any recommendations on which is the best city in terms of culture, safety, and schooling it would be much appreciated! Also if anyone has been through one of these programs I would love to hear what you have to say about them too.
Studying Abroad in Seville, Granada, or Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 3 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 Tipping in Greece
- 6 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Honeymooning in Europe
- 9 Southern France
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 Spain tips beyond safety
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 American electrical gadgets
- 15 Arc de Triumph Question
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 18 Eating in France-two new books
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11