I'm planning on studying abroad in Spain this coming fall and I'm torn on where I should go. I plan on studying abroad through a company like ISA or CEA. If anyone has any recommendations on which is the best city in terms of culture, safety, and schooling it would be much appreciated! Also if anyone has been through one of these programs I would love to hear what you have to say about them too.
Studying Abroad in Seville, Granada, or Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 2 Five nights in Extremadura
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 5 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 8 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 9 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 trip to norway
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 Where to go in France mid July?
- 14 Help with England/Wales tour
- 15 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 19 Best beach town in Italy?
- 20 Cotswold Churches
- 21 A Greek sojourn
- 22 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report