I'm planning on studying abroad in Spain this coming fall and I'm torn on where I should go. I plan on studying abroad through a company like ISA or CEA. If anyone has any recommendations on which is the best city in terms of culture, safety, and schooling it would be much appreciated! Also if anyone has been through one of these programs I would love to hear what you have to say about them too.
Studying Abroad in Seville, Granada, or Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Lofoten ferry
- 3 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 12 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 13 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 14 Fjords, How To?
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 London visit
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe