I'm planning on studying abroad in Spain this coming fall and I'm torn on where I should go. I plan on studying abroad through a company like ISA or CEA. If anyone has any recommendations on which is the best city in terms of culture, safety, and schooling it would be much appreciated! Also if anyone has been through one of these programs I would love to hear what you have to say about them too.
Studying Abroad in Seville, Granada, or Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 16 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 17 Heli Tour
- 18 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 21 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 22 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium