I'm planning on studying abroad in Spain this coming fall and I'm torn on where I should go. I plan on studying abroad through a company like ISA or CEA. If anyone has any recommendations on which is the best city in terms of culture, safety, and schooling it would be much appreciated! Also if anyone has been through one of these programs I would love to hear what you have to say about them too.
Studying Abroad in Seville, Granada, or Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Question on France travel
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 Ireland or Scotland
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 St Germain
- 16 Where to go in France mid July?
- 17 trip to norway
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 20 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 23 Cruise the River Shannon
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Food tours in Rome?