I'm planning on studying abroad in Spain this coming fall and I'm torn on where I should go. I plan on studying abroad through a company like ISA or CEA. If anyone has any recommendations on which is the best city in terms of culture, safety, and schooling it would be much appreciated! Also if anyone has been through one of these programs I would love to hear what you have to say about them too.
Studying Abroad in Seville, Granada, or Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Germain
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Where to go in France mid July?
- 4 trip to norway
- 5 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 8 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 12 Cruise the River Shannon
- 13 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Food tours in Rome?
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Rome Food Tour
- 18 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 19 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 20 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 23 Italy and Croatia
- 24 Help with England/Wales tour
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe