Hi! I am studying abroad in Paris this fall for five months and have been looking into the different ways of traveling around Europe. I have researched the Eurail Pass (which seems rather pricey) and don't know whether I should invest in one or in something similar? I hope to have the opportunity to visit France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Scotland, Ireland, England, Greece, and Croatia (just to name a few!). I know there are flights through EasyJet and RyanAir as well. Any and all suggestions are welcome for a college kid trying to adventure through Europe.
Studying abroad in Paris--What's the best form of transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Augsburg with kids
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 He said , she said
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 15 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 16 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 17 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 18 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul