Hi! I am studying abroad in Paris this fall for five months and have been looking into the different ways of traveling around Europe. I have researched the Eurail Pass (which seems rather pricey) and don't know whether I should invest in one or in something similar? I hope to have the opportunity to visit France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Scotland, Ireland, England, Greece, and Croatia (just to name a few!). I know there are flights through EasyJet and RyanAir as well. Any and all suggestions are welcome for a college kid trying to adventure through Europe.
Studying abroad in Paris--What's the best form of transportation?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 2 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 3 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 4 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 5 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 6 Norway in fall?
- 7 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 8 Late night Mayfair
- 9 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 10 Chip & Pin Only
- 11 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 12 Advent Season
- 13 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 14 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 15 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 16 Itinerary Questions
- 17 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 18 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 19 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 20 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 21 Lake Como and Santorini
- 22 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 24 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 25 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas