Hi! I am studying abroad in Paris this fall for five months and have been looking into the different ways of traveling around Europe. I have researched the Eurail Pass (which seems rather pricey) and don't know whether I should invest in one or in something similar? I hope to have the opportunity to visit France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Scotland, Ireland, England, Greece, and Croatia (just to name a few!). I know there are flights through EasyJet and RyanAir as well. Any and all suggestions are welcome for a college kid trying to adventure through Europe.
Studying abroad in Paris--What's the best form of transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 men's shoes spain
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Unique Venice Activity
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 13 London visit
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?