Hi! I am studying abroad in Paris this fall for five months and have been looking into the different ways of traveling around Europe. I have researched the Eurail Pass (which seems rather pricey) and don't know whether I should invest in one or in something similar? I hope to have the opportunity to visit France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Scotland, Ireland, England, Greece, and Croatia (just to name a few!). I know there are flights through EasyJet and RyanAir as well. Any and all suggestions are welcome for a college kid trying to adventure through Europe.
Studying abroad in Paris--What's the best form of transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 3 Sardinia in early May
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 8 Venice; recommendations
- 9 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 15 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 16 Baby cot
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 19 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 22 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 23 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 24 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece