Hi! I am studying abroad in Paris this fall for five months and have been looking into the different ways of traveling around Europe. I have researched the Eurail Pass (which seems rather pricey) and don't know whether I should invest in one or in something similar? I hope to have the opportunity to visit France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Scotland, Ireland, England, Greece, and Croatia (just to name a few!). I know there are flights through EasyJet and RyanAir as well. Any and all suggestions are welcome for a college kid trying to adventure through Europe.
Studying abroad in Paris--What's the best form of transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why don't the French want to work?
- 2 Driving from Italy to France
- 3 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 4 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 5 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 6 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 7 7 Nights in Paris
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 10 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 17 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 18 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Matisse at Tate
- 24 2 weeks in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary