Hi! I am studying abroad in Paris this fall for five months and have been looking into the different ways of traveling around Europe. I have researched the Eurail Pass (which seems rather pricey) and don't know whether I should invest in one or in something similar? I hope to have the opportunity to visit France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Scotland, Ireland, England, Greece, and Croatia (just to name a few!). I know there are flights through EasyJet and RyanAir as well. Any and all suggestions are welcome for a college kid trying to adventure through Europe.
Studying abroad in Paris--What's the best form of transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Italy and Croatia
- 4 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 5 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 10 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 13 Best beach town in Italy?
- 14 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 15 A Greek sojourn
- 16 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 17 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 18 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 19 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Is Venice really dirty?
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Autumn in Paris